+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
They sent me notification that they have completed pre-screening my application and it will be reviewed between January 15th and March 15th. But have not heard from them. They even told me that I qualify for financial aid but don't know what is going on now.
Congrats then.

embee

Mar 7, 2018
Hello. Please have you got any mail from them yet? My application status still says complete ready for review. What is yours saying? Do you know any other person who also applied for MPH Fall 2018? Am worried.
Mine is still saying the same thing. No change in the application status. I dunno why its so but I'm positive we will hear from them soon.

embee

Mar 7, 2018
Hello. Please have you got any mail from them yet? My application status still says complete ready for review. What is yours saying? Do you know any other person who also applied for MPH Fall 2018? Am worried.
And yeah i know 2 other people on this forum who applied for MPH fall 2018 who are having the same issue with us. If you follow the conversation you should be able to identify them.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
One
And yeah i know 2 other people on this forum who applied for MPH fall 2018 who are having the same issue with us. If you follow the conversation you should be able to identify them.
One more thing. Did the dept contact you in any way? I heard some Dept contacted some people telling they have been accepted that the graduate school will send them their offer letters.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
The reason I am asking is because I received a mail from school of public health that on reviewing my application they found out the surname on my application and the ones on my certificates don't match. So I had to reply that am married now and my surname has changed. I provided my marriage certificate as proof but I haven't heard anything since then. I am positive about the whole thing.

embee

Mar 7, 2018
The reason I am asking is because I received a mail from school of public health that on reviewing my application they found out the surname on my application and the ones on my certificates don't match. So I had to reply that am married now and my surname has changed. I provided my marriage certificate as proof but I haven't heard anything since then. I am positive about the whole thing.
Oh. That's a good thing. It means your application is being reviewed or has been reviewed already. I only got an email saying my application is complete and will be reviewed. That was late January. No word from them since then.

Last edited:

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Oh. That's a good thing. It means your application is being reviewed or has been reviewed already. I only got an email saying my application is complete and will be reviewed. That was late January. No word from them since then.
The same thing. I even dont know they reviewed it or not

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
I've read from the department of mathematics site that decisions sometimes come as late as April. So please, let's have patience and wait for a while.Hope we'll all get it. Thank you all.

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013

indersingh

Mar 28, 2018
I do applied in department of mathematics haven’t heard anything yet..they told me you will get decision for your application by the end of march or early april

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Pls was it masters degree or undergraduate Mathematics? When did you applied and when did they contact you. Can u also share ur profile?

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
its masters program..I applied in november and they contacted me in 5th Feb
Me too, masters in statistics. I applied in October and they contacted me in January. Did they said anything concerning your financial aid? Also is it appled, pure maths or statistics that you applied for?

indersingh

Mar 28, 2018
Me too, masters in statistics. I applied in October and they contacted me in January. Did they said anything concerning your financial aid? Also is it appled, pure maths or statistics that you applied for?
I am in applied department...they just said you exempt for IELTS as your university in our exemptions list...thats all...where are you bro?