+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi Guys. Is my pleasure to be part of this forum. I Just got admitted into University of Saskatchewan for Msc of Environment and Sustainability 2018 winter semester. I was wondering if anyone has a format or sample for writing LOE. please share with me. Thanks.
I stand to be corrected. From what I have read from this forum. Writing a good LOE entails;
1. Convincing the VO( Visa offer) why you want to do MSc in a particular field, also why you chose the school and also why you chose Canada.
2. Convincing the VO that you have sufficient fund. This may include getting a sponsor if you don't have sufficient fund and the sponsor must declare in writing that he/she will sponsor you. This will include bank statement.
3. Convincing the VO you will leave Canada at the end of your course.
4. If you are going to a second MSc you will also have to convince the VO why you want to do a second masters.
Finally make sure the course you are going for is related to your first degree because I have seen in this forum where it was one of the reasons someone was denied visa.
I wish you the best. You can go through most of the thread and get more points.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi guys! This is the anticipated month. I will be following:). Best of luck to everyone @Arya-stark please just in case you hear from SPH lemme know, I will also do the same. Thanks

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I was told other departments normally they take 10 from the waiting list but my department take only 1 from the waiting list and definitely i am number 10 in my departments waiting list
Please could you explain this waiting list as I am new to all these. How did you know you are number 10?

nebed2000

Apr 28, 2018
Hi Guys. anyone here studying in U of Sas already? Please if so, can you give me a rough estimate of accommodation fee around the university environment.
Thanks.

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Hi, seems like everyone is fed up now. It is obvious to me that there is no space for me even though I've not heard anything from them yet. But anyway, let's keep on updating ourselves. Is there anyone who has received any update from them? Thanks to you all.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi, seems like everyone is fed up now. It is obvious to me that there is no space for me even though I've not heard anything from them yet. But anyway, let's keep on updating ourselves. Is there anyone who has received any update from them? Thanks to you all.
Nothing yet. It looks like they send out mails every Friday.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011

Paul Peter

Feb 14, 2018
Hi can you help me....can i ask u one thing..?

I got acceptance letter from Saskatchewan polytechnic for mining
engineering sep 18 intake...bt i heard it is very hard to get mining job there right now due to
Low price of uranium and all..they are laying off there workers too..is getting a mining job hard? I have oil ang gas contruction experience.

And I heard that it is easy to get PR from sask even if you don’t have full time job..is this correct?

Could you please reply...

Kemmyann

Apr 2, 2018
I won’t say it is very easy, but for the right candidate with the right credentials, it is very possible to get a PNP from Saskatchewan.
Saskatchewan’s immigration terms are, I would say a bit easier than the rest of the province. The following are the points-of-differences that makes SINP an easier option to choose for immigration:

Saskatchewan requires only 4.5 bands in IELTS exam, making it the only province in Canada to accept this much low score. Other provinces requires you to score at least 6-7 bands in each module of IELTS general training exam. Thus, if you are lacking on your IELTS score, SINP is the finest option for you.

Reactions: Paul Peter

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
In a shared apartment/ basement the rent could be between $300 to $600 per person, depending on how many renters are allowed to share. Some apartments are allowed to have 2 persons and others have 3.

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-apartments-condos/saskatoon/university/k0c37l1700197
Hi. Please are you are student in Usask? If yes. Please I applied for MPH Fall 2018 in Jan and I am yet to get any mail from them regarding my admission decision. I am worried. I planned calling the dept this week. Can you advice me? What is delaying them. Thank you.