+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

pakasseh

Mar 1, 2018
Received this few hours ago

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the School of Public Health at the University of Saskatchewan.

We have received and reviewed your application to the Master of Public Health program and regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you placement in our program.

We thank you for your interest and wish you the best in all your endeavors.

Sincerely,

The Admissions Team

School of Public Health

104 Clinic Place

Saskatoon, SK S7N 2Z4

www.usask.ca/sph/index.php
Am really.. God will open another door and a better one. was there any change in your application status before you receive the email or they just send you the email direct?

embee

Mar 7, 2018
Am really.. God will open another door and a better one. was there any change in your application status before you receive the email or they just send you the email direct?
No change in application status up till now. I already knew it'd be like this. I thank God still ☺

pakasseh

Mar 1, 2018
No change in application status up till now. I already knew it'd be like this. I thank God still ☺
I was told all applicants who doesnt know their application status by now are all in the waiting list. The admitted ones are already notified.. Is high time i also accept the fact that i have to try next year

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
So sorry to hear about this. Why did they have to wait this long? It is well.
I got this a few hours ago.

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the School of Public Health at the University of Saskatchewan.

We have received and reviewed your application to the Master of Public Health program and regret to inform you that we are not able to offer you placement in our program.

We thank you for your interest and wish you the best in all your endeavors.

Sincerely,

The Admissions Team

School of Public Health

104 Clinic Place

Saskatoon, SK S7N 2Z4

www.usask.ca/sph/index.php[/QUOTE

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Can you imagine! I stopped checking my application status a long time ago, I almost forgot my username and password. Every day I refresh my inbox and even check spam mail just in case but nothing. I am ready for the worst. God knows I did my best.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Can you imagine! I stopped checking my application status a long time ago, I almost forgot my username and password. Every day I refresh my inbox and even check spam mail just in case but nothing. I am ready for the worst. God knows I did my best.

pakasseh

Mar 1, 2018
Who knows, u can be among the few selected ones from the waiting list.

Reactions: Kammi

nebed2000

Apr 28, 2018
Hi Guys. Is my pleasure to be part of this forum. I Just got admitted into University of Saskatchewan for Msc of Environment and Sustainability 2018 winter semester. I was wondering if anyone has a format or sample for writing LOE. please share with me. Thanks.

nebed2000

Apr 28, 2018
I received a letter from the department that I was accepted to the program; that the graduate school will send an official letter to that effect. Perhaps not all departments give such update and that is why you have not got any feedback from your various departments. Lets all wait for the graduate school. They should give letters out this month.
I got same letter first from my department in March 29 and then another letter from the College of Graduate and Post doctoral school confirming my admission.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi Guys. Is my pleasure to be part of this forum. I Just got admitted into University of Saskatchewan for Msc of Environment and Sustainability 2018 winter semester. I was wondering if anyone has a format or sample for writing LOE. please share with me. Thanks.
LOE? I think you should create a thread for that asking people for sample of LOE. Congrats on your admission.