+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

Arya-stark

Apr 17, 2018
I wrote to them .
Reply:
Thank you for your email! We are in the process of reviewing complete applications at this time.

Please know that all applicants will be notified by email with an admissions decision by May 18, 2018.

We thank you for your patience.

Warm regards,

School of Public Health – Admissions

University of Saskatchewan School of Public Health

104 Clinic Place

Saskatoon, SK S7N 2Z4

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
OK. Thank you
I wrote to them .
Reply:
Thank you for your email! We are in the process of reviewing complete applications at this time.

Please know that all applicants will be notified by email with an admissions decision by May 18, 2018.

Warm regards,

104 Clinic Place

Saskatoon, SK S7N 2Z4

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I wrote to them .
Reply:

Warm regards,

104 Clinic Place

Saskatoon, SK S7N 2Z4
Hello. Please what does your application status say?

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I don't know what to think anymore. I read from their website that department will recommend the person first making the application status to change to department recommend, then the CGPS will grant the admission. But this one all our status says complete ready for review... I wonder!
Complete ready for review still.

I found out from thegradcafe.com forum that usask responded in May in 2017.

https://forum.thegradcafe.com/topic/80869-mph-canada-fall-2017/?page=38

pakasseh

Mar 1, 2018
From authentic source, the university will reply to all applicants yet to know their admission faith latest 3rd week may. It also mean anyone who doesnt know his or her faith by now is on the waiting list. The once surely admitted are already notified by most departments already.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
From authentic source, the university will reply to all applicants yet to know their admission faith latest 3rd week may. It also mean anyone who doesnt know his or her faith by now is on the waiting list. The once surely admitted are already notified by most departments already.
3rd week of May? I doubt it. I don't think anyone has got any response for MPH. Which program did you apply for?

pakasseh

Mar 1, 2018
3rd week of May? I doubt it. I don't think anyone has got any response for MPH. Which program did you apply for?
Agric Economics. Nonetheless all departments will finally finally communicate to all applicants in the waiting list latest 3rd week May

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I wrote to them .
Reply:

Warm regards,

104 Clinic Place

Saskatoon, SK S7N 2Z4
I just realized the date is May 18. I thought I saw April 18:)