+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

embee

Mar 7, 2018
Any update please?
Nothing still. Honestly I'm beginning to think these peeps have already made their decision and somehow just won't tell us maybe cos it's not in our favour. I applied to the University of Alberta too and it's exactly the same issue. The status has remained same since early January when I completed my application.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hi. Please since you are for May intake have you gotten any response from them yet?
Hi, I applied for the may 2018 intake for the Post-degree Bachelor's of Science in Nursing and I'm yet to get an acceptance response.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello everyone. Please are there people for May intake here? Please kindly let us know if you have got your offer letters.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
If that's the case then it isn't fair. We deserve the right to know their decision. I applied in Jan.
Nothing still. Honestly I'm beginning to think these peeps have already made their decision and somehow just won't tell us maybe cos it's not in our favour. I applied to the University of Alberta too and it's exactly the same issue. The status has remained same since early January when I completed my application.

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
An beginning to loose hope now. I applied in October last year and no acceptance or rejection. Always showing complete ready for review. Am fed up and will not worry myself checking my status again.

Reactions: benevolent

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Don't lose hope. The new week just began. Let's hope to hear from them this week. Your department approved your application so you are just waiting for letter from Graduate school

Reactions: benevolent

pakasseh

Mar 1, 2018
Hello,

I am from the Gambia, also applied for admission masters degree in Agricultural Economics since January but y application status remain the same, COMPLETE READY FOR REVIEW. Anyone who with a different application status for masters admission?

embee

Mar 7, 2018
I guess I was right after all. I got a response finally from University of Alberta and my application was rejected. Keeping an open mind now for Saskatchewan.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I really don't know how long it will take Uni of Saskatchewan to respond to us. From this forum many people for Fall intake have gotten offer letters from their respective schools and this people are delaying us. I am personally tired of waiting.