+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Fall 2018

Shourav2283

Dec 19, 2018
Which other university did you apply to and have you gotten accepted to any yet?
Hey at least you are on the waiting list. That's something! I applied last year and still couldn't get in. They said they would consider me for this year and I am still waiting for the result. I applied to USA this year: Colorado Boulder & Texas State. How about you?

Praise13

Dec 9, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
Hey at least you are on the waiting list. That's something! I applied last year and still couldn't get in. They said they would consider me for this year and I am still waiting for the result. I applied to USA this year: Colorado Boulder & Texas State. How about you?
I applied to U o S and University of western Ontario, I have not heard any thing from UWO yet, still hoping for the best

Shourav2283

Dec 19, 2018
Were you interviewed by a POI?
No. Last year they recommended me for a dean's scholarship, but didn't get it. They just said they would give me a another chance this year. Do you know if they have accepted anyone in the program yet? I am checking admission status in gradcafe but haven't seen any one posted anything yet.

Patrick95

Jan 20, 2020
Applied to USask in the month of October (M.Sc. Computer Science). Haven't received any information regarding getting wait listed @Praise13. What does application status say?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
It is too early to hear about fall spots unless you are such an amazing applicant that they want to give you an offer because they are unlikely to see any better candidates. On a positive note you haven't been refused outright because your scores are too low. Not sure when they are selecting candidates but we are still only a few weeks into the winter semester.

Reactions: Patrick95

Praise13

Dec 9, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
It is too early to hear about fall spots unless you are such an amazing applicant that they want to give you an offer because they are unlikely to see any better candidates. On a positive note you haven't been refused outright because your scores are too low. Not sure when they are selecting candidates but we are still only a few weeks into the winter semester.
I also applied for fall2020 and I have already been placed on a wait list. Do you think I might still get a chance of being accepted?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I also applied for fall2020 and I have already been placed on a wait list. Do you think I might still get a chance of being accepted?
The program will wait until they receive all the applications before deciding. It will likely be many months before you get an answer.