Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Hi friends,

In the prequalification form of the University of Saskatchewan, what does institution means?

Like I studied my BTech in mechanical engineering from a college affiliated to university so what should I write in institution column. Is it a university name or college name

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
Hi friends,

In the prequalification form of the University of Saskatchewan, what does institution means?

Like I studied my BTech in mechanical engineering from a college affiliated to university so what should I write in institution column. Is it a university name or college name
Write the name of the Institution, That provides you the degree wheather it is college or University.

Blessen Sam

Dec 14, 2018
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
ITA 10-10-2023
AOR Received.
16-10-2023
Write the name of the Institution, That provides you the degree wheather it is college or University.
Dear Raamcharan,

The place where i studied is college of engineering,Kerala and the university affiliated was Kerala university .So which one should i write

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
Hi raamcharan29,

Did you apply for the thesis route?
I have applied for the 2019 fall intake. Can you pls share your profile. Did you contact supervisors?

I applied for M Engg (Project based) route No Thesis is involved here.

My profile:
B.Tech: Chemical Engineering
CGPA: 9.03
Conferences: 10
IELTS exempted.

After the pre qualification form is approved my Professor contacted me.

You don't don't know which professor accepted your application for Masters.

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
Dear Raamcharan,

The place where i studied is college of engineering,Kerala and the university affiliated was Kerala university .So which one should i write
Check with the degree certificate.

If your college is Affiliated, Automatically the University will provide you the Degree right !!

You can happily mention your University.

Shourav2283

Dec 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am a Bangladeshi student and have recently submitted my application for a masters degree in Computer Science to University of Saskatchewan. I was contacted by their graduate assistant for a dean's scholarship nomination. Given I have a couple of conference papers, overall score of 8 in IELTS and a CGPA of 3.84 (out of 4) in my bachelors degree, what do you think my chances are of getting accepted?

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am a Bangladeshi student and have recently submitted my application for a masters degree in Computer Science to University of Saskatchewan. I was contacted by their graduate assistant for a dean's scholarship nomination. Given I have a couple of conference papers, overall score of 8 in IELTS and a CGPA of 3.84 (out of 4) in my bachelors degree, what do you think my chances are of getting accepted?

If you are nominated by them, I am sure that you will get Admit soon.... !

Shourav2283

Dec 19, 2018
If you are nominated by them, I am sure that you will get Admit soon.... !
Keeping my fingers crossed. Will they let me know it get the scholarship?
On a separate note, I took the GRE today got 157 for quant and 154 for for verbal. Do you think this score is sufficient enough to get an admit from York University or McMaster University?

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
Keeping my fingers crossed. Will they let me know it get the scholarship?
On a separate note, I took the GRE today got 157 for quant and 154 for for verbal. Do you think this score is sufficient enough to get an admit from York University or McMaster University?
If they offer the admission from the UniveityUn of Saskatchewan they will mention you all the details including the scholarship.

I don't know about the York Univ or McMaster Univ.

Praise13

Dec 9, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
I applied for MSC in computer fall2020 and i recieve an admission decision today from university of Saskatchewan stating I have been placed on wait list, is just so frustrating, I just hope for the best while I move on to apply to other school, any also got this news?

Shourav2283

Dec 19, 2018
I applied for MSC in computer fall2020 and i recieve an admission decision today from university of Saskatchewan stating I have been placed on wait list, is just so frustrating, I just hope for the best while I move on to apply to other school, any also got this news?
Hey there, when did you apply? Did they mail you? And were you interviewed by a POI?