+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Fall 2018

Suraj18

Nov 11, 2018
I applied for MSc in Public policy for fall 2019. My University is included in WHED. Do I still need to upload English Proficiency test?
Once your university is included in WHED ,it means you are exempted from providing proof ofEnglish Language test scores.

Reactions: Irenee

Irenee

Nov 10, 2018
Irenee,after submitting your prequalification form application,how long did it take you to get the invitation to apply formally? Did it take 6 weeks or more than six weeks
My course didn't require pre qualification form. I think it's only engineering courses that requires pre qualification form.

SDRajesh1994

Nov 23, 2018
I applied pre qualification form on nov 1 for msc in chemical engineering fall 2019 and received acceptance on nov 24.Is it confirm that definitely i will get admit in msc program??

Irenee

Nov 10, 2018
What is the accepta
I applied pre qualification form on nov 1 for msc in chemical engineering fall 2019 and received acceptance on nov 24.Is it confirm that definitely i will get admit in msc program??
What is the acceptance about? What did they write to you?

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
Hi SDRajesh,
So you received your invitation within 23 days? Thats great man.
I also have applied or the M.Sc in Chemical engineering for the 2019 fall intake
Can you pls share your profile?
Did you write to your supervisors?

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
I got the Invitation to apply for USASK (Chemical Engineering) from Pre-Qualification form.
I haven't applied IELTS as my university is in Exemption list by WHED ( http://www.whed.net/home.php)

Have you got the admission??

If yes, when did you got the admission?
I am also observing from few days for my application as "completed under review".

I have applied for Jan 2019 intake.

please let me know :)
Hi raamcharan29,

Did you apply for the thesis route?
I have applied for the 2019 fall intake. Can you pls share your profile. Did you contact supervisors?

SDRajesh1994

Nov 23, 2018
Hi raamcharan29,

Did you apply for the thesis route?
I have applied for the 2019 fall intake. Can you pls share your profile. Did you contact supervisors?
10th-82%
Diploma-86%
Btech-8.7 cgpa
Short term course -3
2 internship
Experience -3 year
Ielts-7

Rifak

Oct 8, 2018
10th-82%
Diploma-86%
Btech-8.7 cgpa
Short term course -3
2 internship
Experience -3 year
Ielts-7
Thanks buddy. I have applied too. but my cgpa is just 68% with a research publication. That is what im worried about. Anyway did you write to supervisors apart from the pre-qualification form?

SDRajesh1994

Nov 23, 2018
Thanks buddy. I have applied too. but my cgpa is just 68% with a research publication. That is what im worried about. Anyway did you write to supervisors apart from the pre-qualification form?
They give most priority to academic but publication surely help in this case. Hope u also get reply soon. Yes i received a mail from supervisor how to apply and other procedure