+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Fairy dust

Mar 31, 2021
Congrats for those who are admitted already ...as for my status still shows completed!! Is it normal not getting any response from Usak?

kovida

Oct 11, 2020
Anyone who applied for Masters in Public health received any kind of response for their application? Mine's showing "completed" since Dec.

Deinka

Jan 9, 2018
Good morning everyone. Glad I returned to this platform. Congratulations to all those who got admission. I am also awaiting reply from the University of Saskatchewan. My application is still showing completed. M.ed. God will grant those of us still waiting a positive response.

Caffeine1

Jun 10, 2021
Hi!

How many days after the update "action required" did it take you to receive your admission email?

Thanks!

I applied for M.Sc Community and Population Health Sciences.
I haven't but I have once applied before and that was my update after which I was given admission.

Caffeine1

Jun 10, 2021
Hi!

I received my recommendation mail last May 20 and just yesterday my portal was updated to "action required". Is this normal?
In your case, what did you do after that?

Thank you in advance!

Mine was updated 7 working days from day of recommendation mail. Masters in Education, course based though. Maybe that's why I didn't get any funding