+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Abiike

Mar 6, 2021
Application date: 13/10/2020

Final document (unofficial transcript for my education diploma) submitted: 8/01/2021

Degree applied: Master of Education- Educational Administration cause based

Recommended for admission: 16/04/2021

Offer later: not yet.

Bachelor's of engineering: Cgpa 3.34

Graduate Diploma in education: Cgpa 4.35

8years of teaching experience
Thanks. I hope to receive a good news too.

Arena500

Apr 17, 2021
Good evening sir/ma
Please my questions based on regarding about the admission, i have submitted my documents to complete my application at usask.ca portal for master scholarship programe around 27th of march 2021, but yet to get any update concerning my admission since then till now sir, according to what we saw on usask portal, it takes like 2 weeks to know either the applicant is eligible to admission or not sir. it's almost 3 weeks today and i never hear from the university sir.
please can you please enlighten me to know my faith about what is happening sir?
god bless you sir.

ddblue

Apr 18, 2021
Just got a mail now from University of Saskatchewan. It reads thus;

Recommendation for Admission to Graduate Studies.

Dear
Xxxxxx,

• Thank you for your application to the Educational Administration - Master of Education - Course-based for the 2021 Fall Term academic term. Faculty leaders in your program were impressed by your application, and we are pleased to inform you that they have recommended you for admission to the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS). CGPS will review and verify your admission file and will issue your official letter of acceptance. You should receive an e-mail notification within the next few weeks when your official letter of acceptance is ready.

Your letter from the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies will be your official acceptance and will include information regarding how to proceed with accepting your offer of admission on-line. Your acceptance letter will also provide further instructions about providing any outstanding official documents to CGPS, and will outline any applicable conditions or probationary terms of your admission.

In addition to this automatic e-mail, and your official letter from CGPS, your academic unit may contact you with additional information regarding your recommendation for admission.

If you are no longer interested in pursuing graduate studies within this program, please let us know by logging in to your profile and withdrawing your application.

Congratulations on being recommended for admission, and we look forward to having you join the vibrant graduate community at the University of Saskatchewan!

Sincerely,

College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
    University of Saskatchewan
    Room 116 Thorvaldson Building, 110 Science Place
    Saskatoon, SK S7N 5C9
    Canada

Who else got this? It came in tis morning
I also got this email last month but for different program

Last edited:

Sam_K

Apr 19, 2021
Hello everyone! Are there any folks who have applied to Ms in Marketing? Are there any news? The office would not reply to any if my emails. I applied this January, the deadline was March 31st. Curious if I am eligible for Masters scholarship as it's Round II deadline was Feb 1. Thanks!

ddblue

Apr 18, 2021
Have you received your offer letter? If you have, how long it took from the day you received the recommendation letter?
Yes, it took me 2 weeks to receive it after the email. Have you receive yours? If yes, will you accept the offer?

Last edited:

Joshtoch

Apr 25, 2021
Hello everyone! Are there any folks who have applied to Ms in Marketing? Are there any news? The office would not reply to any if my emails. I applied this January, the deadline was March 31st. Curious if I am eligible for Masters scholarship as it's Round II deadline was Feb 1. Thanks!

Banky24

Jul 25, 2019
Hi all,pls for some of us who are yet to get an update(Acceptance/Rejection) of our applications at university of Saskatchewan,what next?we have written severally to the school but no response,pls what can one do except wait?then who's got info about admission at unisask?pls share with us when(in month)to expect the last batch of mail for admission&Do they attend to all application with updates of either acceptance/rejection?Thanks for anticipated helpful info.