+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Loloway

Feb 11, 2021
My friends who have been offered admission in other schools have already started their application for study permit. We are still here waiting for our application to at least change status from "completed" to another thing.

Reactions: Marzi_aqa

Marzi_aqa

Jul 11, 2019
Most schools have issued offers of admission, at least I know of 2 schools who have issued my friends offers. God knows why Usask is this slow>
This stress is killing everyone. I'm also waiting for UAlberta and USask. I got an admission from UManitoba last month. But nothing from these two.
Do you know if UAlberta has issued offers?!

Loloway

Feb 11, 2021
On another thread, someone mentioned their Admission status was updated on 26 March for the LLM program.

I've also applied for the LLM but no update yet
Did the person state what the update was? Was the person offered admission or they requested for more documents?

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Just got a mail now from University of Saskatchewan. It reads thus;

Recommendation for Admission to Graduate Studies.

Dear
Xxxxxx,

• Thank you for your application to the Educational Administration - Master of Education - Course-based for the 2021 Fall Term academic term. Faculty leaders in your program were impressed by your application, and we are pleased to inform you that they have recommended you for admission to the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS). CGPS will review and verify your admission file and will issue your official letter of acceptance. You should receive an e-mail notification within the next few weeks when your official letter of acceptance is ready.

Your letter from the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies will be your official acceptance and will include information regarding how to proceed with accepting your offer of admission on-line. Your acceptance letter will also provide further instructions about providing any outstanding official documents to CGPS, and will outline any applicable conditions or probationary terms of your admission.

In addition to this automatic e-mail, and your official letter from CGPS, your academic unit may contact you with additional information regarding your recommendation for admission.

If you are no longer interested in pursuing graduate studies within this program, please let us know by logging in to your profile and withdrawing your application.

Congratulations on being recommended for admission, and we look forward to having you join the vibrant graduate community at the University of Saskatchewan!

Sincerely,

College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
    University of Saskatchewan
    Room 116 Thorvaldson Building, 110 Science Place
    Saskatoon, SK S7N 5C9
    Canada

Who else got this? It came in tis morning

Reactions: Filabbie

Abiike

Mar 6, 2021
Just got a mail now from University of Saskatchewan. It reads thus;

Recommendation for Admission to Graduate Studies.

Dear
Xxxxxx,

• Thank you for your application to the Educational Administration - Master of Education - Course-based for the 2021 Fall Term academic term. Faculty leaders in your program were impressed by your application, and we are pleased to inform you that they have recommended you for admission to the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS). CGPS will review and verify your admission file and will issue your official letter of acceptance. You should receive an e-mail notification within the next few weeks when your official letter of acceptance is ready.

Your letter from the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies will be your official acceptance and will include information regarding how to proceed with accepting your offer of admission on-line. Your acceptance letter will also provide further instructions about providing any outstanding official documents to CGPS, and will outline any applicable conditions or probationary terms of your admission.

In addition to this automatic e-mail, and your official letter from CGPS, your academic unit may contact you with additional information regarding your recommendation for admission.

If you are no longer interested in pursuing graduate studies within this program, please let us know by logging in to your profile and withdrawing your application.

Congratulations on being recommended for admission, and we look forward to having you join the vibrant graduate community at the University of Saskatchewan!

Sincerely,

College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
    University of Saskatchewan
    Room 116 Thorvaldson Building, 110 Science Place
    Saskatoon, SK S7N 5C9
    Canada

Who else got this? It came in tis morning
Hi, congratulations. Can you please share your profile? When did you apply?

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
Hi, congratulations. Can you please share your profile? When did you apply?
Application date: 13/10/2020

Final document (unofficial transcript for my education diploma) submitted: 8/01/2021

Degree applied: Master of Education- Educational Administration cause based

Recommended for admission: 16/04/2021

Offer letter: not yet.

Bachelor's of engineering: Cgpa 3.34

Graduate Diploma in education: Cgpa 4.35

8years of teaching experience

Last edited: