+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

seena

Apr 30, 2015
I've applied for Fall in U of S,,,, and my application status showing ..... "Dept Recommend" what does it mean???

is it positive sign of admission or not?
Should I still wait? or not?

Reactions: Marji mrz

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Congratulations... You have been admitted to the department to which you applied... You have just completed the 2nd step... Now you just need to wait for the College of Grad studies and research to approve your admission... Which is the final step of your application... They will just make sure you full fill all the requirements...

But hey you are in...!!!

Congratulations!

seena

Apr 30, 2015
are you sure .....? I will get admission ??? i mean by Graduate research ? and how many chances Graduate research get approve my case ??
am very much in tension and i dont know what to do :(

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Congratulations... You have been admitted to the department to which you applied... You have just completed the 2nd step... Now you just need to wait for the College of Grad studies and research to approve your admission... Which is the final step of your application... They will just make sure you full fill all the requirements...

But hey you are in...!!!

Congratulations!

but is it any chance that Grad studies could'nt refuse my application??

and how much time they will take to review my application to take final decision??

Bhaskarpaliwal

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2015
Med's Done....
7-7-2015
VISA ISSUED...
5-8-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
seena said:
I've applied for Fall in U of S,,,, and my application status showing ..... "Dept Recommend" what does it mean???

is it positive sign of admission or not?
Should I still wait? or not?
Bro i have been through the same situation and m glad to tell u that u have been accepted....congratulations.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Bhaskarpaliwal said:
Bro i have been through the same situation and m glad to tell u that u have been accepted....congratulations.
O really...???

Thanks to God....
Waiting for letter...
How much they take time for issuing letter?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
That's what I am telling you... They just verify you meet all the requirements... If you do that's it... You are in... I HAD TO WAIT 2 OR 3 DAYS TO GET THE LETTER.... SO YOU SHOULDN'T WAIT LONG BEFORE YOU GET IT

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
That's what I am telling you... They just verify you meet all the requirements... If you do that's it... You are in... I HAD TO WAIT 2 OR 3 DAYS TO GET THE LETTER.... SO YOU SHOULDN'T WAIT LONG BEFORE YOU GET IT
Well guys I've get the email of congrats and given me. Time 2 to 3 weeks of courier mail of letter of acceptance
You people tell me when we get the letter?
Am an international student that'swhy I need the letter early as possible
How much time to get VISA?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Okay then you should email Megan Fillatre... You should ask her to send you and copy of your acceptance letter in order to apply to CIC, then you just print that and you tell they sent you a copy of the acceptance letter so you can begin your visa application sooner.

Megan Fillatre

International Graduate Recruitment and Liaison Officer

College of Graduate Studies and Research

University of Saskatchewan

Email: megan.fillatre@usask.ca

Just send her an email and tell her about why you need a copy of your acceptance letter... That's why I did and received my letter of acceptance 3 week after I applied... So this will save you some time for sure...

Hope I helped

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Okay then you should email Megan Fillatre... You should ask her to send you and copy of your acceptance letter in order to apply to CIC, then you just print that and you tell they sent you a copy of the acceptance letter so you can begin your visa application sooner.

Megan Fillatre

International Graduate Recruitment and Liaison Officer

College of Graduate Studies and Research

University of Saskatchewan

Email: megan.fillatre @ usask.ca

Just send her an email and tell her about why you need a copy of your acceptance letter... That's why I did and received my letter of acceptance 3 week after I applied... So this will save you some time for sure...

Hope I helped
Thank you bro

I am sending her email right now

And bro one thing just want you to be here in this group so I can ask you about the documents and anything which make me stuck

Aisha Patel

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, I've applied for fall 2018, University of Saskatchewan. My application status shows 'incomplete items outstanding'. What updates do I need to make to my form? Kindly assist me.

kkv

Apr 17, 2018
Hi, I've applied for fall 2018, University of Saskatchewan. My application status shows 'incomplete items outstanding'. What updates do I need to make to my form? Kindly assist me.
Its means u have not submitted all documents that they required.
Can u please tell me what is showing in "Admission Type" in ur application data?