+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

kkv

Apr 17, 2018
Non-canadian postsecondary education
I am from India and its Post secondary education written in Admission type in my profile. And it is wrong i think so.

U r sure non canadian post secondary education is written in ur application and r u from India ??

Reactions: cvb12345

Aisha Patel

Apr 19, 2018
I'm from India too. But, in my application as well only 'postsecondary education' written non-canadian isn't mentioned

kkv

Apr 17, 2018
Ohh okk. I really got afraid. As in other universities non canadian post secondary education is written and in university of Saskatchewan only post secondary education is written. So i got confused.

Reactions: Tejashwi

Jay0421

Oct 28, 2018
Hi i am from india and ihave applied in university of saskatchewan for winter 2019 intake and got admission letter with two conditions. I have fulfilled the conditions and paid my first year fees. So, for VISA process U OF S will issue me a new letter or i have to put this old letter for visa?

Last edited:

Iqbal1313

Aug 29, 2018
Hi i am from india and ihave applied in university of saskatchewan for winter 2019 intake and got admission letter with two conditions. I have fulfilled the conditions and paid my first year fees. So, for VISA process U OF S will issue me a new letter or i have to put this old letter for visa?
What is your profile, in which you have applied??

Jay0421

Oct 28, 2018
My CGPA is 9.13 and IELTS band score is 7.0 with no less than 6.0 in each module.
I applied in MS in Mechanical Engineering...

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
I have applied for U of Saskatchewan for sept 2019 under MPH program and status is Complete ready for review.
I HAVE APPLIED ON 1 OCT.
I ALREADY GOT REJECTED FROM UNIV OF MANITOBA as i didnt secured an advisor.
Please help me know some easy to get in university for Master of Public health- or any related field / or pharmacy.

I have done B-pHARMACY WITH 79% and ielts 7.5

joshuaokeke

Aug 10, 2018
Hello,
I applied for university of Saskatchewan 2019 fall Msc maths... My adadmissi status is showing "Complete Application ready for review" what does that mean?

Reactions: Tejashwi

Suraj18

Nov 11, 2018
Hello guys! I am Suraj from Ghana.I submitted my prequalification form application for May,2019 intake to the department of civil engineering for my postgraduate studies at the University of Saskatchewan.I was told that the application may reach 6 weeks to be reviewed and I will receive email every week regarding the status of my application.I have received email for the past weeks that my application is still being reviewed until the 6th week which was this last Friday that I did not receive any email from them regarding the status of my prequalification application.Does anyone has the idea of what that means

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
I got the Application status as "Decision Made" but the decision as "Dept. Recommend- Conditional"

Conditional is it a sign of negative or for any reason ??

Can anyone explain me why the Conditional has came from??

alistair23

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I got the Application status as "Decision Made" but the decision as "Dept. Recommend- Conditional"

Conditional is it a sign of negative or for any reason ??

Can anyone explain me why the Conditional has came from??
I believe you have been accepted by the department but there are a few conditions that you need to fulfil to be admitted unconditionally.

The conditions might be mentioned in your conditional letter. For example, providing the university with official transcript and degree rather than the unofficial transcript and degree you submitted online during your application.

You could email the university and ask them regarding this matter as well to be 100% sure.