+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
I believe you have been accepted by the department but there are a few conditions that you need to fulfil to be admitted unconditionally.

The conditions might be mentioned in your conditional letter. For example, providing the university with official transcript and degree rather than the unofficial transcript and degree you submitted online during your application.

You could email the university and ask them regarding this matter as well to be 100% sure.
Thank you for the Information shared.:)
Dropped a mail for University regarding that.
Waiting for the reply from them.

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
can you tell me when did u applied and for what intake under which program.

I am quite worried cz universities take alot of time and i feel like missing over other programs while waiting for uni of saskatchewan.

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
can you tell me when did u applied and for what intake under which program.

I am quite worried cz universities take alot of time and i feel like missing over other programs while waiting for uni of saskatchewan.
I've applied in July '18 for M.Eng in Chemical Engg for Winter Term (Jan. Intake) and got the results of Pre-Qualification on Sep 7th and applied on the same day and finally Yesterday I got the Update as "Decision Made" with a supervisor. ;)

Iqbal1313

Aug 29, 2018
Can you guys share how to apply in University of Saskatchewan for masters. What are the steps involve in application.

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
Can you guys share how to apply in University of Saskatchewan for masters. What are the steps involve in application.
Go to the official site and check whether your the program that you are trying have a Pre-Qualification, or else you can directly apply to it.

akeukerekea

Nov 21, 2018
Hello all,

Please, I need you all to put me through, I am applying for my masters.

What is required of me to upload at the section that says:
Undergrad Degree Preliminary.

Also, I am from Nigeria and our official language is English, thus I was thinking the English competency test should be waived for me but my application keeps saying my on my application status that Incomplete items outstanding.

Please what should I do, I need to reapply for my Master (September).

Thanks

Arthur68

Mar 20, 2018
I recently applied for masters in law. LL.M in university of Saskatchewan on 23rd Nov. My status shows complete, ready for review. Please how long could it take to receive an admission notification?

Reactions: Tejashwi
Nov 30, 2018
Hi suraj, please I'd like to get some information from you, please drop ur email add
Hello guys! I am Suraj from Ghana.I submitted my prequalification form application for May,2019 intake to the department of civil engineering for my postgraduate studies at the University of Saskatchewan.I was told that the application may reach 6 weeks to be reviewed and I will receive email every week regarding the status of my application.I have received email for the past weeks that my application is still being reviewed until the 6th week which was this last Friday that I did not receive any email from them regarding the status of my prequalification application.Does anyone has the idea of what that means
I got the Application status as "Decision Made" but the decision as "Dept. Recommend- Conditional"

Conditional is it a sign of negative or for any reason ??

Can anyone explain me why the Conditional has came from??
Hello, after filling the pre-qualification form, did they assign a supervisor to you?

Tasha226

Dec 4, 2018
Hello all,

Also, I am from Nigeria and our official language is English, thus I was thinking the English competency test should be waived for me but my application keeps saying my on my application status that Incomplete items outstanding.

Thanks
Hello dear, undergrad degree preliminary means your undergrad certificate. As for the English test, they will waive it for you because English is your first language. Send me a mail on slimpurplerain@gmail.com let me give you the link to get your English waiver. I also applied for the fall 2019 and my application is under review. Hope this helps

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
Hello all,

Thanks

I have uploaded my Under graduate Marks memo in "Undergrad Degree Preliminary" option what they have given !

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
Hi suraj, please I'd like to get some information from you, please drop ur email add

Hello, after filling the pre-qualification form, did they assign a supervisor to you?

Only after the supervisor confirmation they will ask you to apply the formal application ( which included fee ).

raamcharan29

Sep 28, 2018
I believe you have been accepted by the department but there are a few conditions that you need to fulfil to be admitted unconditionally.

The conditions might be mentioned in your conditional letter. For example, providing the university with official transcript and degree rather than the unofficial transcript and degree you submitted online during your application.

You could email the university and ask them regarding this matter as well to be 100% sure.
They asked me to send the transcripts to the University, so that the conditions in the offer letter gets disappeared and I can register for the courses for my Masters (With the guidance of Professor).