+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Amee sum

Mar 9, 2021
I received a reply yesterday for a mail I sent 3 weeks back. it said " All applicants will be notified of decisions through to April or sooner"

Chi Melvin

Mar 29, 2021
Hi Loveleen,

I have Applied to MPH program of Usak U for the fall term 2021 application deadline was FEB 01st. I didn't receive a response yet and I'm super stressed
Hi... applied as well. No response yet. When you applied, was your status “completed”. Or “completed ready for review”.

Chi Melvin

Mar 29, 2021
Yes it was completed. I'm just confused on what's going on btw. Was yours completed?
Same... yes mine was completed. Don’t know why it’s taking this long tho.... I Was scared if they’ve not reviewed it. Because Previous years I was seeing that the status was written as
“ complete ready for review”. Mine was only showing “ complete”, I was scared..... maybe they’ve changed how it should be written.
Hi,
It is stated as just "Completed"

Did you apply with IELTS?

Amee sum

Mar 9, 2021
Same... yes mine was completed. Don’t know why it’s taking this long tho.... I Was scared if they’ve not reviewed it. Because Previous years I was seeing that the status was written as
“ complete ready for review”. Mine was only showing “ complete”, I was scared..... maybe they’ve changed how it should be written.

Did you apply with IELTS?
Yes I applied with IELTS