+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

Roshan R

Apr 8, 2020
Hi All,
I hope you all are doing well and safe.
Anyone from engineering trying for Master program in U o S got their offer letter for Fall intake or heard of anything from university. Please let me know.
Thanks

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Hi All,
I hope you all are doing well and safe.
Anyone from engineering trying for Master program in U o S got their offer letter for Fall intake or heard of anything from university. Please let me know.
Thanks
I'm waiting for the admission result for the master program in Education. I contacted them last week and this is their reply:

"Hello,

The University of Saskatchewan is discussing the implications of the pandemic responses on admissions processes. The College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is working with academic units on what is the best course of action when considering applications for the fall. As you can appreciate, the advice and mandates for departments with regard to fall applications is evolving. We thank you for your patience as the university community determines how to handle incoming admissions in such a time of uncertainty."

Good luck

Reactions: Roshan R

Roshan R

Apr 8, 2020
I'm waiting for the admission result for the master program in Education. I contacted them last week and this is their reply:

"Hello,

The University of Saskatchewan is discussing the implications of the pandemic responses on admissions processes. The College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is working with academic units on what is the best course of action when considering applications for the fall. As you can appreciate, the advice and mandates for departments with regard to fall applications is evolving. We thank you for your patience as the university community determines how to handle incoming admissions in such a time of uncertainty."

Good luck
Thanks mate for the update.
I will also check with my professor.

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
Hi everyone,

My admission from university is conditional and it's tied to the final transcrit from university in a sealed envelope. do you think that I can apply for the study permit with the conditional letter? will CIC reject my visa application if ,my offer letter is on conditional basis ?

Abouzar

Nov 4, 2017
What is the condition? What term are you looking to enrol? Can you show proof that you working towards fulfilling those conditions?
As I said, the university asked me to send the final transcript from the university in a sealed envelope!! I plan to take my transcript to universoty in person.Do you think it would be a good reason for the officer to turn away my application??

Reactions: Oylily