+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan 2020 Fall Graduate Admission

Wages

Feb 19, 2020
You can pm after admission is received and I’d help with visa application. Especially those from Ghana and India

Roshan R

Apr 8, 2020
Anyone still waiting for graduate offer from University of Saskatchewan for fall 2020 intake. I applied to University of Saskatchewan for Masters In Sustainable Environment Management- project on the 8th of Jan 2020. All docs were uploaded by 12th Jan 2020. Upon logging into my PAWS account the application is listed under processed application and on opening it, the application status in the application summary says: ready for review. It’s been a long time. Anyone in the same boat?? Anyone received an offer??
Yes, even i completed my documentation in Feb end for MSc and after that to till date the status its showing is : items outstanding. Since then I have dropped to mails to the university asking for any update and the response which I got was ' if any changes will let you know'

caselgoog

Apr 4, 2020
Yes, even i completed my documentation in Feb end for MSc and after that to till date the status its showing is : items outstanding. Since then I have dropped to mails to the university asking for any update and the response which I got was ' if any changes will let you know'
Exactly same.... m for mechanical engineering. which stream have you applied?

Sophia12

Apr 15, 2020
Yea. I spoke with the grad studies recently and I was told my department will start treating application after April 1. I applied for political Studies from Nigeria.
hello i also applied for the political studies have you seen anything ??

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
If you haven't heard back by now, it's very likely you haven't been admitted or maybe wait listed.

Regardless, it'd is extremely unlikely even if getting admission that you'd be able to complete the paperwork (visa) on time to join in the fall. Especially given the current situation and delays with the pandemic.

Opzy

Apr 8, 2020
If you haven't heard back by now, it's very likely you haven't been admitted or maybe wait listed.

Regardless, it'd is extremely unlikely even if getting admission that you'd be able to complete the paperwork (visa) on time to join in the fall. Especially given the current situation and delays with the pandemic.
I was told some days ago that the decision will be made in couples of weeks.

Mel007

Jul 2, 2020
Hello guys...I’d really appreciate it if someone responds to me.
I want to put in an application for the winter term (Jan 2021) for msc in environment and sustainability (thesis based).
I hope it’s not too late, and what can I do with my application to increase my chances? Thanks a lot

Mel007

Jul 2, 2020
Anyone still waiting for graduate offer from University of Saskatchewan for fall 2020 intake. I applied to University of Saskatchewan for Masters In Sustainable Environment Management- project on the 8th of Jan 2020. All docs were uploaded by 12th Jan 2020. Upon logging into my PAWS account the application is listed under processed application and on opening it, the application status in the application summary says: ready for review. It’s been a long time. Anyone in the same boat?? Anyone received an offer??
Any update on this?

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Why didn't you email the program coordinator?

Jh1

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
I'm also from Ghana got admission to Usask in the Department of Educational administration you if need help you can get in touch with me.

Are you Usask now?
I will like to enquire certain information from you