+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan 2020 Fall Graduate Admission

Oyehwaley

Mar 20, 2020
This thread is to help us talk about everything concerning 2020 Fall graduate admissions, let's share our experiences here. Most importantly we can ask questions and I'm sure we should get answers here.

Oyehwaley

Mar 20, 2020
This thread is to help us talk about everything concerning 2020 Fall graduate admissions, let's share our experiences here. Most importantly we can ask questions and I'm sure we should get answers here.
Let me start from here, my wife applied for her Msc in Educational Administration, all documents completely uploaded before the deadline date of 15th January 2020 except the English proficiency test which was waived after the submission, few days after the deadline date her application status shows 'Complete ready for review' , ever since then the status hasn't changed.
Any information from anyone?

Chopper91

Feb 4, 2020
Same here complete ready for review since February. I’m from Ghana. It’s dire now. Borders to Canada have been closed.

Oyehwaley

Mar 20, 2020
Same here complete ready for review since February. I’m from Ghana. It’s dire now. Borders to Canada have been closed.
The border closure doesn't affect the admission process as the school allow staffs to work remotely from home.

Oyehwaley

Mar 20, 2020
I
And how do you plan on getting visa when borders have been closed??
I think getting the admission is more important now than thinking about the Visa, border closure is becoming a global thing now, we pray that this Corona virus thing leave on time, if not no country will be able to do anything again. But I hope that adequate measures will be put in place to fast track visa processing if the pandemic leave as soon as possible.

Reactions: AfricanGiant912

Sukhkeet

Apr 3, 2020
Anyone still waiting for graduate offer from University of Saskatchewan for fall 2020 intake. I applied to University of Saskatchewan for Masters In Sustainable Environment Management- project on the 8th of Jan 2020. All docs were uploaded by 12th Jan 2020. Upon logging into my PAWS account the application is listed under processed application and on opening it, the application status in the application summary says: ready for review. It’s been a long time. Anyone in the same boat?? Anyone received an offer??

Chopper91

Feb 4, 2020
Same here, complete ready for review since February for my graduate program. Now all I do is play video games amidst the lockdown here

Reactions: Sukhkeet

Oyehwaley

Mar 20, 2020
Anyone still waiting for graduate offer from University of Saskatchewan for fall 2020 intake. I applied to University of Saskatchewan for Masters In Sustainable Environment Management- project on the 8th of Jan 2020. All docs were uploaded by 12th Jan 2020. Upon logging into my PAWS account the application is listed under processed application and on opening it, the application status in the application summary says: ready for review. It’s been a long time. Anyone in the same boat?? Anyone received an offer??
We're all in this together, we hope to get reply from them this April, hopefully by next week we should be getting some reply.
From all the information I've got, the issue of covid-19 has slowed down the process of the admission, but we hope to start getting response as from next week.