+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

mms6082

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mizan776 said:
@ mms

It can be that you are not eligible to apply. Maybe the graduate department did not accept your application to send it to the department for further review. Ask them about the reason. BTW what is ur profile and which program did you apply for?
my academics are :
10th : 79.85 %
12th :80.20 %
B.E. (I.T)... : 7.33 CGPA
IELTs : 6.5

i saw my status as Sent file for Dept. / Faculty SELECTION........after one week it showed....decision made...NOT ACCEPTED...

WHEN I ASKED THEM THEY TOLD THAT THEY FOUND PROFILE OF OTHER STUDENTS IS BETTER THEN MY.......BUT I THINK ITS MY HARD LUCK....

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Oh. I also applied on 3rd March. My Decision still shows Pending Dept/ Faculty Selection. Certainly its hard luck for you. A decision so early for rejection is very unlikely. Anyways all the best for other applications.

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Those of you applied to regina for fall intake , have yoy heard anything so far ? I know its still early but I wantd to ask if anybdy have any news from the university?

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
Nothing yet from my side. I guess we gotta wait till June-July :mad:

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Too bad . It seems like we ll have to wait for another 2 weeks or so for the status to change from what I have surmised from the old posts in this topic. Best of luck to you.

Satya007

Apr 28, 2014
Guys need urgent help.
I'm tryin to apply for a Project management course (Certificate Course).

I have completed my graduation B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Management.
Do you think it is good to go for a certificate course after degree??
I have experience in project management and my ultimate aim is to get PMP certification. after the certificate program. I already have Six Sigma Certificate.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Satya :D

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Is it possible to register for fall classes for those who are awaiting results from u of r now? Those who have applied for fall intake this year, do you think we ll be able to start this fall itself? Because we ll be getting the results only next month and then we have visa processing etc. I jus wanted to know if all this is possible before classes start.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
spycyhrtforu said:
Is it possible to register for fall classes for those who are awaiting results from u of r now? Those who have applied for fall intake this year, do you think we ll be able to start this fall itself? Because we ll be getting the results only next month and then we have visa processing etc. I jus wanted to know if all this is possible before classes start.
It seems that we shall be late for catching the classes of fall. But if we get admit, the offer letter will be valid for 1 study year. That means you can join next semester also with the same offer

spycyhrtforu

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
asood said:
Anybody coming to University of Regina on fall 2014???
Did u not read the previous posts? We are al waiting for the results. If we are acceptrd we ll probably come for the fall .

asood

Mar 25, 2014
spycyhrtforu said:
Did u not read the previous posts? We are al waiting for the results. If we are acceptrd we ll probably come for the fall .
Oh,,,i am supposed to go through all the posts on all the 43 pages?? anyways...thanks for your reply.. n good luck with that.

MFaheem

Jun 20, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20-02-2014
Med's Done....
07-03-2014
Passport Req..
02-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2014
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon..
spycyhrtforu said:
Are there any seniors here in this forum who are currently studying in regina who may be able to help ?
what type of help borther you want.?

meethi

May 10, 2014
Hi there, I am originally from Nepal and I am in student visa in uk for 4years. I was qualified for dental nursing for first two years and I am studying bachelor in business management(2nd year) in uk and I have already got bachelors degree in microbiology in Nepal before I came here. I have a situation at the moment is that I am accepted by university of Regina for bachelor in health studies(4yrs) on condition to submit my further results as I am still studying and I applied for study permit on 29 April 2014 for me and trv for my husband...I have attached all my academic documents, marriage certificates, 4 months bank statement with money, 1 year tuition fee paid receipt and SOP. I think I have done a mistake by not writing study plan properly....looking at my scenario do you think that I will get a permit....really worried...
It will be so helpful if anyone will reply to this post...thanks