+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YogeshB said:
@ fazi and Dac.
Guys Thank you for your valuable information,
Whene and how to apply for UoR for fall 13 intake for PSE (Project)?
Is this suitable time to contact any professor for MASc?
Apply according to ur desired program requirements and deadlines
Yeah u can find a sup before the deadline

F

fazi

DAC said:
Admission actually depends upon the number and quality of applications received by UoR for SEP13
Low number and profile applications received by UoR will surely increase your chances of getting admission
In which semester volume of application is more sep or jan or may?

DAC

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazi said:
what about concordia university? how its criteria and reputation and chances of admission ?
Competition in UoOttawa and UoConcordia is less than UoRegina.i.e, chances of getting urself admitted are high there
Reputation of both uni's in Engineering is good

YogeshB

Dec 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

Thanks FAZI and DAC
Happy NEW YEAR....
have enclosed and sealed Transcripts and Reference latter in the format which given by my university.
so, is it necessary to gate all references in UoR format..or shale i submit it as IT IS. (My university format)
And Yeas I am applying for RoU in short period of time For Fall 13. CAn u guys confirm me the last date of Application.

F

fazi

YogeshB said:
Thanks FAZI and DAC
Happy NEW YEAR....
have enclosed and sealed Transcripts and Reference latter in the format which given by my university.
so, is it necessary to gate all references in UoR format..or shale i submit it as IT IS. (My university format)
And Yeas I am applying for RoU in short period of time For Fall 13. CAn u guys confirm me the last date of Application.
for safe side send both formats of reference letters and last date is i think is 31 march for FALL13. but you should send it in seal envelope .

YogeshB

Dec 22, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have all transcript and latters in seal envelops with university stamp, and for transcript stamp with signature of principal. Is it fine? n yes m ready to give latters in both formate.
What about All other documents, Shale i have to send it original or its copy with notary and attested and whom shale i gate attested?, is it ok whith my government embassy.? ::)
N when and how to send this documents to university?
I think before application i should clear all document.

F

fazi

hi every one,

ill any one tell me how much time concordia university ill take for the final decision. i have submitted my application on 24 dec current status is "Your file is being assessed and we will notify you when a decision has been made." so what ill be the next and when they ill send final decision any idea?

abdullah102

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-july-2013
Med's Request
18-July-2013
Med's Done....
31-July-2013
Interview........
Not requried
Passport Req..
Already submitted
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 14 september :)
Hey every1 i am from Lahore Pakistan.i Got admission in university of regina BBA Business Administration September intake 2013.I got 6 bands in ielts. 1 year ago english language proficiency requirement was 6 bands now its 6.5. so i got accepted into Business Administration pending successful completion of one of the University of Regina’s English Language Proficiency Requirements. I am accepted in ESL Then BBA.
My question is that would CHC point out any objection regarding that why this student is going for esl then Bachelors.Would there be any problem in getting my student visa???

Kind regards

moneywater

Dec 10, 2012
Canada
NOC Code......
[color=blue]2241[/color]
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
22-04-2016
Med's Request
24-02-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Passport Req..
XX-XX-2017
LANDED..........
already in!!
for those who have got admission in U of R .....how have you sent the LOR to the university...please elaborate the process.thanks :)

abdullah102

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-July-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-july-2013
Med's Request
18-July-2013
Med's Done....
31-July-2013
Interview........
Not requried
Passport Req..
Already submitted
VISA ISSUED...
7 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 14 september :)
Moneywater brother u can visit the website of university of regina there is an option to apply online then u are switched to a portal make ur account there and fill the information and pay $100 non refunable application fee by CC u will soon get an email to send you documents in reply of that e-mail.in 2 weeks max u will receive your LOA.

kaushik_ppx

Star Member
Sep 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
02-08-2012
kismail96 said:
Any one got admission in MEng Industrial in U of R?? Or anyone planning to apply???????
I applied for the same program bro!!!
When did u apply??
And whats your status now??

kismail96

Star Member
Aug 15, 2012
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, I didn't apply mate... I previously applied in MEng Petroleum and got rejected :p, now I was considering MEng Industrial as BEng is in Mechanical...