+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Regina applicant........please come here and add your profile..

chandolaharsh

Jun 9, 2015
Hey folks,

I applied at University of Regina for MASc. Program in Systems Engineering (Electrical and Computer Engineering Department) for FALL 2015 SESSION.

My credentials are:
Alma Mater : THE UNIVERSITY OF SHEFFIELD, UNITED KINGDOM
Degree : Master of Engineering (MEng.) in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Score : SECOND CLASS HONOURS, UPPER(FIRST) DIVISION (in GPA it lies between 3.3-3.7 on 4.0 scale)
IELTS - I don't need IELTS as I have graduated from UK. (Although I scored 7.0 when I first gave it back in 2010)
I have never failed a subject through out my degree so I have had no backlogs ever.

What are my chances of securing a place at this university?
Also, so far I haven't been able to secure a supervisor, though it wasn't mandatory but is advisable to do so to strengthen the application; so since I haven't been able to secure a supervisor does that mean I won't get admitted? do people get admission without prior securing a supervisor?

I have tried to initiate a contact with all possible supervisors and haven't got a single reply from anybody, however, the one who replied said he has retired already.

Any suggestions? How are my chances to get admitted ? Should I be hopeful ?

Status of my application states : Pending dept./faculty selection.

Thank you all for your help and advices.

mayaz1234

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got admisson in Regina in MAsc ISE thesis route. I applied in MEng ISE Co_Op

My Sop was according to Co.op when i applied. Now what should i write for visa Sop regarding study plan ??

enigmatic90

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
nmurshed said:
Decision: GS Cond'l Offer of Acceptance

What does this mean? I dint get any mail !!

You have been accepted into program provided you meet the conditions set in acceptance letter.

fahadwaleed

Nov 18, 2015
hello all,
i'm planning to apply for M.eng Petroleum system engg (projct based) program for fall-2016.
i have bachelors in Mechanical engg with 3.31/4.00 CGPA and have almost 3 years of experience in oil & gas industry.

can anyone please guide me the most appropriate way to apply for this course which can enhance my chance of acceptance.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Hassan1991

Nov 19, 2015
Hello,
I have applied for MEng ISE at the University of Regina.

I have completed BE mechanical Engineering
2.82/4 overall GPA
3.23/4 Final two year GPA
IELTS 7 with no band less than 6.5
No past experience

Do I have any chances of getting into this program?
I've been worrying myself sick because idk if i am going to get into the program and i am really counting on it. Any ballpark of the percentage chance would be nice.

Thanks.

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Does anyone here know if University of Regina provides any soft copy of the offer letter?
Or do they JUST mail the offer letter, no soft copy?

Thank you,
steakpie

Fahad.Baloch

Nov 21, 2015
I've applied in MENG PSE (co-op) for Jan 16.

B.Sc Chemical Engineering (76% and 2.96 cgpa)
IELTS:7
GRE: 303

Final Year Project was on Oil and Gas refinery. One post grad internship at Oil and Gas company as well.

Proficient in Aspen Hysys and French language.
Good LoRs and Good SoP.

What are my chances in your opinion?

Jops

Apr 6, 2016
I'm applying to Univ of Regina for Fall 2016. MAS in ESE. Anybody here applying for same.

Apr 13, 2016
Fahad.Baloch said:
I've applied in MENG PSE (co-op) for Jan 16.

B.Sc Chemical Engineering (76% and 2.96 cgpa)
IELTS:7
GRE: 303

Final Year Project was on Oil and Gas refinery. One post grad internship at Oil and Gas company as well.

Proficient in Aspen Hysys and French language.
Good LoRs and Good SoP.

What are my chances in your opinion?
Did you get admitted in U of R with this your profile?I am applied for same programme,got similar profile as yours.

fahadshah284

Aug 29, 2014
Riyadh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018 SINP OID
Doc's Request.
28-08-2018 POF, intend to settle, Dependent Birth Docs Translation, Resident IDs
Nomination.....
10-10-2018
kool.keith said:
any one for 2016 intake?
YES BRO I M HERE ON BOARD FALL 2016. How you have applied for Visa application online or paper based?

Jops

Apr 6, 2016
Hi,
Im jobin PS, there is a whatsapp group exclusively for University of Regina applicants. Please ping me on +919495169116. I will add you. Lets discuss our news, status and updates REginan's.