+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
My latest notes says: No adverse history/ Pak PCs clear. Meds Pass. For RFV review dated 12.05.2020. I m confused about wht RFV review is but I assume it is in final stage when everything else is clear.
Does your assessment section says Approved in Final?

And is Islamabad your secondary visa office?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
@Jraci and @phoenix_vishal My assessment section says approved and also the same thing in last review by officer.

My counterfoil and copr was also generated on the same day it was approved on 13th march but my notes doesn't say anything about covid_pace.

Also, in finalize application section my copr and counterfoil created date is 13th march and then it was again updated on 29 april, do you guys have the same update date(I mean different from created date?)
Yes I do have the same thing, again updated on 30th April, covid pace is in the organisation and entities section, but that entry was on 14th April. Are you from India ? If yes, has New Delhi been added after the file got approved at CPC Ottawa

BreakingBad199

Star Member
Mar 26, 2020
Yes I do have the same thing, again updated on 30th April, covid pace is in the organisation and entities section, but that entry was on 14th April. Are you from India ? If yes, has New Delhi been added after the file got approved at CPC Ottawa
I have come across many applicants now whose copr and counterfoil were generated at an earlier date and then was updated on 30th april. Yes, my secondary office shows my local visa office now.

Was your copr and counterfoil update by MB20971 on 30th april? and assigned by RC 9515?

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
I have come across many applicants now whose copr and counterfoil were generated at an earlier date and then was updated on 30th april. Yes, my secondary office shows my local visa office now.

Was your copr and counterfoil update by MB20971 on 30th april? and assigned by RC 9515?
RC 9515 is a CPC Ottawa code and yes the update was done by MB20971

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019

Sorry for the late response. I have the same as you for all the things you mentioned. However, my COVID PACE was created on 14 april (like you), but updated on 16th april.

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
RC 9515 is a CPC Ottawa code and yes the update was done by MB20971
I just got a reply to my webform that's really weird. They sent two emails. The first one said your application is in process and due to covid etc etc. The second one said:
Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The eligibility review has not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification has not been initiated.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

Last month all of the above were "currently valid" instead of "not initiated". Way to raise my blood pressure. I'm just assuming it was a system error. Nothing more I can do at this point.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
I just got a reply to my webform that's really weird. They sent two emails. The first one said your application is in process and due to covid etc etc. The second one said:
Furthermore, you will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Case Processing Centre - Ottawa, Ontario.

Last month all of the above were "currently valid" instead of "not initiated". Way to raise my blood pressure. I'm just assuming it was a system error. Nothing more I can do at this point.
That's weird, and your gcms says file approved, right? I suggest you call them and clarify the same

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
That's weird, and your gcms says file approved, right? I suggest you call them and clarify the same
Yeah, and on 21st may my webform response was:
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.

Very strange. I might call them soon.

Jraci

Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, and on 21st may my webform response was:
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The eligibility review is valid.
  • The security background verification is valid.
  • The criminal background verification is valid.

Very strange. I might call them soon.
Yea, call them as soon as they open so you might get through

akimiy2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
08 Jan 2020

What's your AOR? I think you can order a GCMS notes to find out your progress

phoenix_vishal

Jun 26, 2019
Yea, call them as soon as they open so you might get through
It seems to be quite a pain to get through to them. I think my GCMS notes and previous webform are enough to convince me that this was an error. I can't break my head about this application any more ;)

Pak313

Jul 11, 2020
Hi everyone
I got my GCMS. It is mentioned “Client Information- Review Required”
What does it mean? Do i have to submit anything via webform? I dont know what client information refers to?

Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: in progress
Aor is 7th march 2020

please help me out with this client information review required.