+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
linandzou said:
Got my GCMS Note today dated Jul 6th.

A little bit worry.

I have 2 year foreign work experience from two diffident companies, however 1 or 2 years foreign experience would make any diffidence, since the CRS point system awards the same point for 1-2 year foreign experience.

The note covers the verification call from Hong kong visa office, notes as below:

2016/06/22 Text: *******************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1****************************PA''s employment with Company A as technical manager from July 2009 to Aug 2010 confirmed genuine.

2016/06/02 Text: *********************************Exempt from ATIP Release as per Act 16.1**********************************Suspect fraud for PA's employment with Company B.

Company B is already closed, I asked the old manager to sign the letter, but the old company phone number did not work.

In this case, with only 1 year foreign experience, my CRS point remain the same.

So, do I need to worry and do something?
Have you provided your pay stubs for Company B? If not as suggested along a LOE add all the pay stubs / slips . If possible also include bank statements (salary account) to prove that you were paid.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
MrTee said:
I am not 100% sure but I think I found what they meant, yours is a sample case selected for quality assurance of cic

"The CRO and the IPM should periodically select a sample of cases for QA to ensure that revenue is being properly collected, recorded and deposited. The verification exercises should take place independently and should be unexpected."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/fees/missions/control.asp

Nothing to worry about, should not affect your application
This could be the case. But same as you, not 100% sure. Great work Mr.Tee

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
redd456 said:
This could be the case. But same as you, not 100% sure. Great work Mr.Tee
Yes the thing is QA for sure means quality assurance, what else they are going to verify the quality of ?

You can actually call cic and tell them you have a concern that you came to know about this from your gcms and now you are worried. It worked for me before even before I crossed six months mark.

redd456

Sep 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-16
AOR Received.
19-01-16
Med's Done....
26-01-16
MrTee said:
Yes the thing is QA for sure means quality assurance, what else they are going to verify the quality of ?

You can actually call cic and tell them you have a concern that you came to know about this from your gcms and now you are worried. It worked for me before even before I crossed six months mark.
will do that. thank you

p_bh_parekh

Nov 20, 2014
Dear All,

I want to get GCMS notes for my application as soon as possible. Is there any option to get it urgently? Please guide me.

DreamCanada16

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-09-2015
Passport Req..
6th December 2016
p_bh_parekh said:
Dear All,

I want to get GCMS notes for my application as soon as possible. Is there any option to get it urgently? Please guide me.
these days we are getting delayed GCMS notes generally more than 30 days, which is a standard time. So wait is the only option

caiovilas

Jun 7, 2016
Guys,

Is it normal to receive a 265 pages GCMS report? I received my AOR letter on Feb 2nd.

Also, what are the chances of being refused after A11.2 and R10 are met? Could you please take a look on the reports that I received last week and check if everything looks ok?

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's
NRT : RCMP & Brazil for PA & SP. Criminality Decision Passed. PA answered 'Yes' to statutory questions, refer
to eDoc# XXXXXXX for explanation. SP answered 'Yes' to statutory questions, refer to eDoc# XXXXXXX for
explanation. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree,
4 years & Diploma, 2 years. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.
SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA
site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree, 4 years. Credential
is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no
change from ITA to e-APR.

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points
total: 76 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 465 CRS minimum score
for round: 461 Current CRS score: 465 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the
following: PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience
with Company1; Company2 Primary Occupation: NOC 2171 with Company1 Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. .eDoc XXXXXXXXX

Thanks in advance!

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
caiovilas said:
Guys,

Is it normal to receive a 265 pages GCMS report? I received my AOR letter on Feb 2nd.

Also, what are the chances of being refused after A11.2 and R10 are met? Could you please take a look on the reports that I received last week and check if everything looks ok?

*** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's
NRT : RCMP & Brazil for PA & SP. Criminality Decision Passed. PA answered 'Yes' to statutory questions, refer
to eDoc# XXXXXXX for explanation. SP answered 'Yes' to statutory questions, refer to eDoc# XXXXXXX for
explanation. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential
confirmed on ECA site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree,
4 years & Diploma, 2 years. Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility.
SPOUSE'S EDUCATION ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA
site. ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelors Degree, 4 years. Credential
is consistent with level of education claimed by SP under EE Eligibility. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and no
change from ITA to e-APR.

***AGENT REVIEW A11.2*** Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the
applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met 76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS: Review Required FSW points
total: 76 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 465 CRS minimum score
for round: 461 Current CRS score: 465 I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the
following: PA awarded points as married at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience
with Company1; Company2 Primary Occupation: NOC 2171 with Company1 Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level A. .eDoc XXXXXXXXX

Thanks in advance!
Looks good! whats your VO? did you receive any emails or your background check in progress now ?

It seems you are pretty close

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys i ordered GCMS notes on July 3 so when do i expect??

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
Hi, I called CIC and was told that my Eligibility has been 'Passed' by NDVO. However Security and criminality has not started. Does that mean that all verification of employment, experience etc has been done or is verification a part of 'Security'. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
apache5021 said:
Hi, I called CIC and was told that my Eligibility has been 'Passed' by NDVO. However Security and criminality has not started. Does that mean that all verification of employment, experience etc has been done or is verification a part of 'Security'. Your response will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Should be only security checks:

http://fas.org/asmp/campaigns/control/Canadianexemptionsfoia/FOIA_4_22_05/P5HX.pdf

apache5021

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
Visa Office......
Mississgua
App. Filed.......
04 Jun 2018
AOR Received.
18-07-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
MrTee said:
Should be only security checks:

http://fas.org/asmp/campaigns/control/Canadianexemptionsfoia/FOIA_4_22_05/P5HX.pdf
Thank You MrTee !!