+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

understanding GCMS notes

ankcan

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
expressentryqueen said:
I applied for my GCMS notes on February 2nd, just out of curiosity. I did not expect to find any useful information there. I just received the GCMS notes and got the following info. Can someone please help me understand it? :)

Date: 02/02/2016
AGENT REVIEW A11.2 *** Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW Minimum Requirements - Appears Met 76(1)(a) Selection Criteria - FSW Points: Appears Met FSW points total: 82 Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 478 CRS minimum score for round 461 Current CRS score:472 Change in PA age between ITA and APR which changed the CRS points. I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as single at ITA and APR PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with XYZ Co. and ABC Co. Primary Occupation: NOC ??? with XYZ comapny. Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period and described duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level B. Reference letter confirms full-time employment or the equivalent in part-time employment

Police certificates R10 OK All police certificates on application; RCMP Check NRT. Criminality Decision Passed. AGE Applicant's age reviewed and has changed from ITA to e-APR

29/01/2016: Education/Education Documents Canadian educational credential on file; credential reviewed; Canadian institution recognised; Credential is consistent with level of education claimed by PA under EE Eligibility

23/01/2016: Review Type: Support Service Agent- Sent Application for R10 Review; RCMP Check Initiated; Documents set for Review: Client Info/Education/Proof of Funds/Police Certificate.

03/02/2016: Paper file transfer history
Transfer Reason: Workload re-distribution. Office: CPC-Ottawa from Centralized Intake Office.

Under Assessments:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

I just have a few questions: First, what stage of the application process am i in right now? I didn't quite understand the difference between criminality and security?
Secondly, I found notes on all the other documents sent for review by the Support Service Agents except proof of funds, although it was stated as MET. Does that mean that its been assessed or is still being assessed? Thirdly, What does Due Date mean? Mine says March 2nd 2016? Is my application ok? I would appreciate all inputs from the experts in the house. Thanks!!
I guess you are just waiting like most of us to get a request for PPR. My notes look like yours just that I am a month and a half ahead of you.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys i just got my notes my 3rd time i have some questions if someone could help me out. Can anybody tell me what other request stand for i have new line added in my notes "other request" not started, and i have some quires about this note too
Enquiry from the office of: Mike Lake Spoke to: Judith CEC app rec'd 13aug2015 no sel dec yet​c's
not started meds​completed, v/u 18ju12016 advised mp assistant that enhanced b/g checks are ongoing
pptimes 6 months MEU Officer: Marc Date of enquiry: Jan 21 2016

What does PP stand for and v/u stand for
Thanks

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Guys i just got my notes my 3rd time i have some questions if someone could help me out. Can anybody tell me what other request stand for i have new line added in my notes "other request" not started, and i have some quires about this note too
Enquiry from the office of: Mike Lake Spoke to: Judith CEC app rec'd 13aug2015 no sel dec yet​c's
not started meds​completed, v/u 18ju12016 advised mp assistant that enhanced b/g checks are ongoing
pptimes 6 months MEU Officer: Marc Date of enquiry: Jan 21 2016

What does PP stand for and v/u stand for
Thanks
don't know about PP, bot from the context I would say v/u stands for : valid untill

PS. OTHER REQUEST stands for request that is not made by you, I would say the request made for you by your MP, he made the request on the jan21 2016. Not started could just be a mandatory feild

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Hello guys.

Just got my GCMS notes. Can anyone help me interpret them?
From the almost 300 pages, below are the parts I judges were important!
Thank you so much! I am OINP candidate with AOR in Nov 16.

Date generated: 2016-02-12
Elegibility: not started
Security: Not started
Medical: passed

Application Assignment
Due Date: 2016/02/2012

Notes 2015/12/12 - CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN SCORE: 484 - ITA SCORE: 1032. PRINCIPAL APPLICANT PROMOTED. SPOUSE APPLICATION PROMOTED. MEDICAL ATTACHHED - YES. IELTS RECEIVED MET THRESHOLD AND VERIFIED SPOUSE. DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: POLICE CERTIFICATES AND EDUCATION DOCUMENTS.

Notes 2015/12/15 - CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFIC
POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK. CRIMINALITY PASSED.EDUCATION ECA VERIFIED ON ISSUING AGENCY WEBSITE. FOREIGN CREDENTIAL CONFIRIMED. CREDENTIAL IS CONSISTENT WITH LEVEL OF EDUCATION CLAIMED BY PA UNDER EE ELIGIBILITY. SPOUSE ECA CONFIRMED AND CONSISTENT WITH LEVEL OF EDUCATION CLAIMED.

Notes 2015/01/08 - CPC OTTAWA
PROGRAM ASSISTANT.
REGULATION: PNP. REFER TO IR FOSS/GCMS CHECK - GENERAL: NO ADVERSE INFO. ALL APPLICANTS DO NOT HOLD VALID STATUS IN CANADA. RPRF: PAID. CIVIL STATUS: PA MARRIED SPOUSE ACCOMPANYING - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ON FILE. PA AND SPOUSE COPY OF PASSPORT ON FILE: YES. PNP NOMINATION VALIDITY: ORIGINAL. SCHEDULE 4 ON FILE: YES. WORK EXPERIENCE: FSW - THE DUTIES LISTED IN THE LETTERS OF REFERENCE APPEAR TO BE CONSISTENT WITH THE ACTION IS THE LEAD STATEMENY UNDER THE NOC SELECTED. THEY APPEAR TO BE CONSISTENT WITH A SUBSTANTIAL NUMER OF THE MAIN DUTIES UNDER THE NOC SELECTES. LETTERS APPEAR TO DEMONSTRATE THAT PA MET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF 12 MONTHS OF WORK EXPERIENCE. PA MEETS LANGUAGE THRESHHOLD. EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS MET. MEDICALS VALID FOR ALL APPLICANTS.

Notes 2015/01/13 - CPC OTTAWA
CASE ANALYST.
PNP APPLICANTS IN PRAMARILY NOC 1112. FOSS CHECK: PA HAS TRV VALID UNTIL APRIL 2017. ASSESSMENT EDUCATION: MET. NOC 1112: I AM SATISFIED THAY WITHIN THE 10 YEARS BEFORE THE DATE ON WHICH THEIR APPLICATION FOR PR VISA IS MADE THEY HAVE ACCUMULATED, OVER A CONTINUOUS PERIOD OF AT LEAST ON YEAR OF FULL-TIME WORK EXPERIENCE UNDER NOC 1112 AS PER R75(2). PA MEETS FSW CRITERIA. PA MEETS DEFINITION OF PROVINCIAL NOMINEE AND SELECTION UNDER PN PROGRAM.

Notes 2015/01/14 - SAO PAULO
PN CERTIFICATE VALID. ECA AND IELTS ON FILE. DUTIES ON REFERENCE LETTERS SEEM COMPATIBLE TO THOSE OF NOC 1112. CHECKS DONE, PA+SPOUSE WERE ISSUED TRV IN OCT14. ON FILE: SHEDULE 4, PROOF OF FUNDS, COPY OF PPTS, MARRIAGE AND POLICE CERTIFICATES PASSED TO VO.

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
ankcan said:
I guess you are just waiting like most of us to get a request for PPR. My notes look like yours just that I am a month and a half ahead of you.
Are you a FSW-Inland candidate too? I guess its a waiting game from here on. Do you know how long the security checks take? That's the only section not yet passed.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
@ llgn_sp: From the looks of your GCMS notes, I'm wondering why you still don't have PPR! Maybe security checks are still ongoing, that's why they can't issue the PPR yet.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
bellaluna said:
@ llgn_sp: From the looks of your GCMS notes, I'm wondering why you still don't have PPR! Maybe security checks are still ongoing, that's why they can't issue the PPR yet.
Thank you for your reply!

I have a theory: My country needs visas for entering Canada (not a visa exempt country). Nevertheless, it will become a visa-exempt country on March 15th. Maybe they are waiting for this date so they dont have to give me a visa? And only a copr?

ankcan

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
expressentryqueen said:
Are you a FSW-Inland candidate too? I guess its a waiting game from here on. Do you know how long the security checks take? That's the only section not yet passed.
I din't see Security checks being done in my notes. They are set to Not Started since 23-Dec. For RCMP and USA Biographic it started and ended same day.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
What are these "Security Checks", by the way?
And how long do they take?
Does anyone know?

Thanks!

llgn_sp said:
Hello guys.

Just got my GCMS notes. Can anyone help me interpret them?
From the almost 300 pages, below are the parts I judges were important!
Thank you so much! I am OINP candidate with AOR in Nov 16.

Date generated: 2016-02-12
Elegibility: not started
Security: Not started
Medical: passed

Application Assignment
Due Date: 2016/02/2012

Notes 2015/12/12 - CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
SENT FOR R10 REVIEW MIN SCORE: 484 - ITA SCORE: 1032. PRINCIPAL APPLICANT PROMOTED. SPOUSE APPLICATION PROMOTED. MEDICAL ATTACHHED - YES. IELTS RECEIVED MET THRESHOLD AND VERIFIED SPOUSE. DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW: POLICE CERTIFICATES AND EDUCATION DOCUMENTS.

Notes 2015/12/15 - CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFIC
POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK. CRIMINALITY PASSED.EDUCATION ECA VERIFIED ON ISSUING AGENCY WEBSITE. FOREIGN CREDENTIAL CONFIRIMED. CREDENTIAL IS CONSISTENT WITH LEVEL OF EDUCATION CLAIMED BY PA UNDER EE ELIGIBILITY. SPOUSE ECA CONFIRMED AND CONSISTENT WITH LEVEL OF EDUCATION CLAIMED.

Notes 2015/01/08 - CPC OTTAWA
PROGRAM ASSISTANT.
REGULATION: PNP. REFER TO IR FOSS/GCMS CHECK - GENERAL: NO ADVERSE INFO. ALL APPLICANTS DO NOT HOLD VALID STATUS IN CANADA. RPRF: PAID. CIVIL STATUS: PA MARRIED SPOUSE ACCOMPANYING - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE ON FILE. PA AND SPOUSE COPY OF PASSPORT ON FILE: YES. PNP NOMINATION VALIDITY: ORIGINAL. SCHEDULE 4 ON FILE: YES. WORK EXPERIENCE: FSW - THE DUTIES LISTED IN THE LETTERS OF REFERENCE APPEAR TO BE CONSISTENT WITH THE ACTION IS THE LEAD STATEMENY UNDER THE NOC SELECTED. THEY APPEAR TO BE CONSISTENT WITH A SUBSTANTIAL NUMER OF THE MAIN DUTIES UNDER THE NOC SELECTES. LETTERS APPEAR TO DEMONSTRATE THAT PA MET MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF 12 MONTHS OF WORK EXPERIENCE. PA MEETS LANGUAGE THRESHHOLD. EDUCATIONAL CREDENTIALS MET. MEDICALS VALID FOR ALL APPLICANTS.

Notes 2015/01/13 - CPC OTTAWA
CASE ANALYST.
PNP APPLICANTS IN PRAMARILY NOC 1112. FOSS CHECK: PA HAS TRV VALID UNTIL APRIL 2017. ASSESSMENT EDUCATION: MET. NOC 1112: I AM SATISFIED THAY WITHIN THE 10 YEARS BEFORE THE DATE ON WHICH THEIR APPLICATION FOR PR VISA IS MADE THEY HAVE ACCUMULATED, OVER A CONTINUOUS PERIOD OF AT LEAST ON YEAR OF FULL-TIME WORK EXPERIENCE UNDER NOC 1112 AS PER R75(2). PA MEETS FSW CRITERIA. PA MEETS DEFINITION OF PROVINCIAL NOMINEE AND SELECTION UNDER PN PROGRAM.

Notes 2015/01/14 - SAO PAULO
PN CERTIFICATE VALID. ECA AND IELTS ON FILE. DUTIES ON REFERENCE LETTERS SEEM COMPATIBLE TO THOSE OF NOC 1112. CHECKS DONE, PA+SPOUSE WERE ISSUED TRV IN OCT14. ON FILE: SHEDULE 4, PROOF OF FUNDS, COPY OF PPTS, MARRIAGE AND POLICE CERTIFICATES PASSED TO VO.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Security checks are the background checks done by CSIS, Canadian Intelligence, againt security threats databases, such as terrorism and espionage. They also request checks from all the countries you lived in for more than 6 months. That is why it take long to process.

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
Oh OK! Got it!
Thanks!

Well, I hope it doesnt take too long. I only lived in 1 country for over 6 months... and in a country that is free of terrorism.

Hope they speed up!

Doda said:
Security checks are the background checks done by CSIS, Canadian Intelligence, againt security threats databases, such as terrorism and espionage. They also request checks from all the countries you lived in for more than 6 months. That is why it take long to process.

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, do you know where in the GCMS notes PoF documents are reviewed? Is PoF mentioned anywhere in your notes? Under what review?

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
For ordering GCMS, which option should I pick between "Privacy Act" and "Access to Information"?

expressentryqueen

Star Member
Jan 6, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14th
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
January 14th
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
03-07-2016
riasat.abir said:
For ordering GCMS, which option should I pick between "Privacy Act" and "Access to Information"?
Access to Information!

jickson

Dec 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If ordering for yourself, Privacy act, as it's free!