+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unable to login to pr portal

civiclover

Apr 12, 2022
They gave us a 7 days to confirm the information and all I see after log in is 6 check marks for 2 days. It's been 2 days for me but what about the people who got credential before me. umm big problem.

sukh3333

May 31, 2018
I have sent an email to portal one about this issue and don't know if it can help. We must let them know about it, so they can fix. I know there are a few more people who had this issue, it should be a system error I guess.
I tried to call IRCC but they just disconnected my call by saying that they don’t have any agent available. I tried it several times. I don’t know what else to do . It’s stressing me out .

civiclover

Apr 12, 2022
I tried to call IRCC but they just disconnected my call by saying that they don’t have any agent available. I tried it several times. I don’t know what else to do . It’s stressing me out .
I think the best bet I can do is call them tomorrow morning and get them aware of this situation. I did not even give us enough time to confirm it but it does not work properly and not fixed for a long time. what is wrong with them. I literally spend most of my time checking portal all the day.

Ajes96

Nov 20, 2018
Hi Guys! My friend had the same issue and she was able to login to the PR portal through Incognito mode in Google chrome. Please try that way and hopefully it works for you too. All the best!