+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK PCC - no update on ETA!

ab2106

Apr 5, 2023
Hello,

I had applied for a UK police certificate (internationally) shortly after receiving my ITA. Apparently ACRO UK is going through some major technical and cyber security issues at this point. They are almost completely unresponsive about updates on date of delivery, etc, through email or phone. I now have 25 days to submit my EE application and this certificate is my only pending document before I apply. ACRO has replied to my application with a confirmation mail.

In case they are unable to deliver the certificate in time, is there anything I can show in my application to prove that I applied for it but that there have been delays because of ACRO's cyber security issue? Will the immigration officers even consider the application valid? Getting very worried.

Thanks.

Reactions: Alberta99

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello,

I had applied for a UK police certificate (internationally) shortly after receiving my ITA. Apparently ACRO UK is going through some major technical and cyber security issues at this point. They are almost completely unresponsive about updates on date of delivery, etc, through email or phone. I now have 25 days to submit my EE application and this certificate is my only pending document before I apply. ACRO has replied to my application with a confirmation mail.

In case they are unable to deliver the certificate in time, is there anything I can show in my application to prove that I applied for it but that there have been delays because of ACRO's cyber security issue? Will the immigration officers even consider the application valid? Getting very worried.

Thanks.
On the IRCC website it says somewhere to submit as much proofs as you can though it is not an assurance that they will be accepted. So you should submit all the proofs you have.

Reactions: ab2106 and cz999

Alberta99

May 2, 2023
Hello,

Thanks.
Is it possible to get PCC before ITA, if did not traveled that country for last 1 year?

Alberta99

May 2, 2023
Hello,

Thanks.
What was the date when you applied for UK ACRO for PCC?