File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
yaa thats good idea.but one thing i must share with you all that is one lady go on visitor visa in England.and she overstayed about 5 years.then she came back India and apply for canada visitor visa.and she has granted to come Canada.she was work in England as well.
You MUST be 100% honest about your immigration history in your visitor visa application. If you are not honest, then you are at high risk for receiving the 5 year misrepresentation ban. Once this happens, it will be next to impossible to visit Canada as a visitor in the future.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yaa thats good idea.but one thing i must share with you all that is one lady go on visitor visa in England.and she overstayed about 5 years.then she came back India and apply for canada visitor visa.and she has granted to come Canada.she was work in England as well.
I thing this is totally depend on visa officer.my friend deport from uk in 2016 now he is in Australia as work permit
It is possible that your friends lied in their visa applications and concealed their visa violations/deportations. No idea.

You must be 100% completely honest in your TRV application (Question 2b of the Background Information section), including stating:
1. Whether or not you were removed/deported from the UK
2. How long you overstayed in the UK
3. Whether or not you worked illegally when you were in the UK

IMO, you have zero chances of a TRV approval given the facts that:
1. You overstayed for two years in the UK
2. You were possibly deported or issued a departure order (otherwise based on your posts it seems unlikely that you would have left the UK on your own)
3. You probably worked illegally in the UK
4. You have been banned from re-entering the UK
5. You returned to India fairly recently

Last edited:

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
We can understand your Feelings IMO we suggest you dont try your luck in this case :)

Why not ask the lady to help you then? She definitely knows some things that people here do not . You should be asking her for advise.

whatsinaname

Mar 24, 2010
India
App. Filed.......
10-06-2018
Med's Done....
upfront
-Harpreet, there is no use asking for a general advise here. Your case involves past legal troubles and only an immigration lawyer who goes into your whole case history shall be able to advise you properly.

-I suggest you should consult a good immigration lawyer who shall study your case thoroughly and represent you in the best possible manner.

-A good lawyer is one who is experienced, and who works within the framework of law to get you best possible solution. He/she would be much better able to handle and represent a case which has complications.

-If you do decide to try for a visa I suggest you do not prepare you papers yourself. Get a lawyer or at least a seasoned expert in the field.

- Further, I suggest do not share anymore personal details, especially which involve trouble with law. Again, get a lawyer, stay legal.

- ਐਵੇਂ ਏਥੇ ਸਮਾਂ ਵਿਅਰਥ ਨਾ ਕਰੋ, ਕੁਛ ਨੀ ਮਿਲਣਾ . ਚੰੜੀਗੜ ਅਰਗੇ ਸ਼ਹਿਰ ਚ ਬਥੇਰੇ ਵਕੀਲ ਬੈਠੇ ਨੇ , ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਮਿਲੋ.

-Good Luck

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
-Harpreet, there is no use asking for a general advise here. Your case involves past legal troubles and only an immigration lawyer who goes into your whole case history shall be able to advise you properly.

-I suggest you should consult a good immigration lawyer who shall study your case thoroughly and represent you in the best possible manner.

-A good lawyer is one who is experienced, and who works within the framework of law to get you best possible solution. He/she would be much better able to handle and represent a case which has complications.

-If you do decide to try for a visa I suggest you do not prepare you papers yourself. Get a lawyer or at least a seasoned expert in the field.

- Further, I suggest do not share anymore personal details, especially which involve trouble with law. Again, get a lawyer, stay legal.

- ਐਵੇਂ ਏਥੇ ਸਮਾਂ ਵਿਅਰਥ ਨਾ ਕਰੋ, ਕੁਛ ਨੀ ਮਿਲਣਾ . ਚੰੜੀਗੜ ਅਰਗੇ ਸ਼ਹਿਰ ਚ ਬਥੇਰੇ ਵਕੀਲ ਬੈਠੇ ਨੇ , ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਜਾ ਕੇ ਮਿਲੋ.

-Good Luck
Not sure how a "good immigration lawyer/ seasoned expert" in India can sort the OP's UK ban and a 2-years' illegal overstay. The OP has violated UK immigration laws. There are no two ways about it. BTW he has not shared any personal details in any of his posts.

Then he tried to justify the violations/deportations of his other friends. Not sure why you are pushing so hard for the OP to consult a lawyer in India/Chandigarh

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
does it mispresent
High possibility.

Now, please do not lose even one minute. You must immediately send the IRCC web form to the Abu Dhabi visa office. Give the complete details (your application number, name, passport information.... details of your US visa refusal).

You must apologize for this unintentional mistake + mention you had misunderstood the question + you are now giving this information on your own without IRCC requesting for it

Did you apply on your own or through an agent?