+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK overstayed for 2 years now want to apply Canada visitor visa

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
High possibility.

Now, please do not lose even one minute. You must immediately send the IRCC web form to the Abu Dhabi visa office. Give the complete details (your application number, name, passport information.... details of your US visa refusal).

You must apologize for this unintentional mistake + mention you had misunderstood the question + you are now giving this information on your own without IRCC requesting for it

Did you apply on your own or through an agent?
through agent and many time i asked him about it he always said dont take worry about it..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
1. Please request your agent to send this web form asap + you must be very certain that he has sent it

2. Ask him to show you the processing status for your application (if he has linked the application)

3. If he refuses to send this web form then IMO, you must cancel the appointment as your representative (It's in Section C of the same IMM 5476 form) + do send the web form asap

4. Don't take the agent's advice. This is a serious matter

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
1. Please request your agent to send this web form asap + you must be very certain that he has sent it

2. Ask him to show you the processing status for your application (if he has linked the application)

3. If he refuses to send this web form then IMO, you must cancel the appointment as your representative (It's in Section C of the same IMM 5476 form) + do send the web form asap

4. Don't take the agent's advice. This is a serious matter
You mean i cant fill the Web Form .

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
You can fill the form, but IRCC will not consider it.

As your agent applied on your behalf, he must send the web form asap. Can you try speaking with him?
But will he also send from my portal account ? yes i will tell him again. my usa file also he prepared then how can he ignore this serious matter ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
But will he also send from my portal account ? yes i will tell him again. my usa file also he prepared then how can he ignore this serious matter ?
You would want to be very sure that he sends this web form. It is a serious matter.

And, do ask him to show you the process status (Review of Eligibility, Background Check, etc etc)

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
You would want to be very sure that he sends this web form. It is a serious matter.

And, do ask him to show you the process status (Review of Eligibility, Background Check, etc etc)
Yes I check it everyday it showing Not Applicable Since File Cancelled.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You remember Zigzag85, right? Her husband had forgotten to declare his previous TRV refusal. He sent the web form to the Abu Dhabi visa office.... and if I remember correctly, they got a reply within 1-2 days that this information was considered.

Yes I check it everyday it showing Not Applicable Since File Cancelled.
Ahh yes, your application had been cancelled for administrative reasons.

You can send the web form yourself (and hopefully IRCC will consider it). Do include the old and new application numbers. You must request your agent to also send the web form