+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UK overstayed for 2 years now want to apply Canada visitor visa

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
i will send it right now now please send my some ideas how to write it.?
Some pointers:
1. You must give the details about your TRV application, the US B1/B2 refusal, your previous passport details (if applicable), etc

2. You must mention that you misunderstood Question 2b of the Background Information section.... that it was a genuine mistake on your part .... it was totally unintentional.

3. You must also state that you are informing the visa office about this mistake of your own accord.... and IRCC has NOT contacted you nor have they requested you for this information

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Some pointers:
1. You must give the details about your TRV application, the US B1/B2 refusal, your previous passport details (if applicable), etc

2. You must mention that you misunderstood Question 2b of the Background Information section.... that it was a genuine mistake on your part .... it was totally unintentional.

3. You must also state that you are informing the visa office about this mistake of your own accord.... and IRCC has NOT contacted you nor have they requested you for this information
have sent web form successfully thanks @Bryanna :)
that i remember last year when i got refusal i share with you and you said must declare your usa refusal in trv that time i think you saying to before get US visa then apply for canada . BTW really thankful to you:):)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
have sent web form successfully thanks @Bryanna :)
that i remember last year when i got refusal i share with you and you said must declare your usa refusal in trv that time i think you saying to before get US visa then apply for canada . BTW really thankful to you:):)
You're most welcome :)

Is there any active email address for the Abu Dhabi visa office? Or can the visa office be contacted only through the web form?

Reactions: Manpreet_2233

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
You're most welcome :)

Is there any active email address for the Abu Dhabi visa office? Or can the visa office be contacted only through the web form?
they will contact with me through mail. they state in the mail which i got last on 15 june .

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Maybe manpreet is not aware of this.
what happn wid me i m taking wid her ? looking you are member of IRCC you can give him advise. so many people come here after breaking the law/rules.kind your information i also break the law shared with her
Some applicants had posted that the Abu Dhabi visa office does not accept/respond to emails. Nonetheless, I suggest you send an email for this same matter to them. A CSE/web form can take time to be included in your file.

Here's the address:
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Yu mean recreate the same message ?

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Yes, do send the email also to the Abu Dhabi visa office. You would want this explanation about the US visa refusal to get to your file asap. So, maybe this would work faster than the CSE
Some applicants had posted that the Abu Dhabi visa office does not accept/respond to emails. Nonetheless, I suggest you send an email for this same matter to them. A CSE/web form can take time to be included in your file.

Here's the address:
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
i hv sent the mail on this address :)