+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Type of bank account for GIC transfer-NRE or Local account?

karanveer0911

Oct 11, 2020
Thnx karan for the info. Hope so in next update your GBC will be on list. I am also applyinh from Oman and after that I will travel to India as I can get my Biometrics done here.
You will be applying current resident as India? Its better if not submitted apply as India and give biometric here and submit passport in India otherwise you also will be in dilema where to submit passport

Azim Shaikh

Oct 28, 2020
But that would be misrepresentation of fact, like officially residing in oman and stating as current residence as India. I think passport can be submit to vfs india once opened.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
But that would be misrepresentation of fact, like officially residing in oman and stating as current residence as India. I think passport can be submit to vfs india once opened.
I was wondering to do the same but was strongly warned that this can lead to misrepresentation & a ban for 5 years if they found out.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Reason was that you will not leave canada at end of program , so your sop should be strong
That's the same one which most of them get from UAE. What did you show for strong ties ? I am showing a property in my name & parents. Should that be enough ?