+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Sorry, I just read your message again. You say you counterfoil has been generated and visa is issued. If your counterfoil has been generated that means your passport has been processed by IRCC on 17th December and it should have been delivered to you by now. If VFS has not sent your return AWB or tracking id in any way, you need to contact VFS via phone, email or Twitter.
I got it today on 25 December as my husband inform me bluedart call him to tell him to pick passport..thanks a lot for your reply

Reactions: deep.g

vijay1808

Dec 23, 2019
I passport was sent from New Delhi VAC to IRCC NDVO yesterday and is still in transit. How long does it generally take from New Delhi VFS to IRCC New Delhi?

Hi,

Have you received your passport stamped ? My time line -: 22nd Dec - Under process in IRCC New Delhi

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Guys, High Commission and VFS was closed for four days including weekend.

27th and 28th in lieu of Christmas and Boxing Day respectively.

Reactions: armoured

Prcandidate10

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Guys, High Commission and VFS was closed for four days including weekend.

27th and 28th in lieu of Christmas and Boxing Day respectively.
One of my friend got payment link today . He submitted request on 25 December. I submitted on 24 December early morning but nothing yet

vickcan

Jan 30, 2019
I think their process is buggy. Still call the VFS helpline one and if they need it, you can fill another one, scan and email to them. What does your passport status say? Is it still in transit to IRCC or received by them?
It shows under processing since DEC 22ND.

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
Hello all , just a question, so blue dart picked up the courier today , the mail guy looked at the parcel, it had AWB number written on it , he didn’t really ask any questions about reference number or for the email sent by ircc and didn’t hand back any picked up receipt or confirmation either , is that how it’s supposed to be ? Also does anyone know what step in the process is when we will start receiving texts and how long after pickup ?

dansura

Jul 16, 2021
Hello all , just a question, so blue dart picked up the courier today , the mail guy looked at the parcel, it had AWB number written on it , he didn’t really ask any questions about reference number or for the email sent by ircc and didn’t hand back any picked up receipt or confirmation either , is that how it’s supposed to be ? Also does anyone know what step in the process is when we will start receiving texts and how long after pickup ?
Yep, that really is the process. I just took a picture of the Blue Dart receipt and confirmed the AWB. You should start getting the emails/ text messages tomorrow. I started receiving them the next day.

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
BlueDart people are only logistics partner, they don’t know anything about the process. They just deliver a closed package to VFS with all the required documents inside of it with AWB and VFS Canada written on the closed envelope. You should track it on bludart.com using your AWB.