+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Sri369

Star Member
May 25, 2021
Hi All,
I received my AWB number on Dec 14th and I haven’t heard from blue dart for passport pick up. So I visited near by blue dart courier and they told me passport pick up facility is nt available currently. But while submitting webform, it allowed my current address pin code. Can anyone please tell me what’s the next step?
How to change pick up location. ??? Can I visit Blue dart courier in Hyderabad to drop my passport?
Thanks all

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I submitted my passport it was delivered in Jalandhar on 16th December, next day on 17th was sent to IRCC. 20th it was received at New Delhi Visa office, 21st it was received at ircc to process.
My question is that it normal that it went to New D Delhi from Jalandhar. I haven’t received any update after it was received at ircc for processing, how long will it take from here to get confirmation.
Thank you

karna_dev

Nov 24, 2021
Hi All,
I received my AWB number on Dec 14th and I haven’t heard from blue dart for passport pick up. So I visited near by blue dart courier and they told me passport pick up facility is nt available currently. But while submitting webform, it allowed my current address pin code. Can anyone please tell me what’s the next step?
How to change pick up location. ??? Can I visit Blue dart courier in Hyderabad to drop my passport?
Thanks all
Call VFS in this case. They will suggest you an alternate location. Do not drop your passport to a BD office without asking them first

karna_dev

Nov 24, 2021
Hi Everyone,
I submitted my passport it was delivered in Jalandhar on 16th December, next day on 17th was sent to IRCC. 20th it was received at New Delhi Visa office, 21st it was received at ircc to process.
My question is that it normal that it went to New D Delhi from Jalandhar. I haven’t received any update after it was received at ircc for processing, how long will it take from here to get confirmation.
Thank you
Yes, normal. Expect 1-2 weeks for the next update

Reactions: vijay1808

vg1989

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Do we need to pay VFS again?
"You can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application."

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
Will bluedart company call before picking up passport ?? Or wait if applicant is not home ? My mom is working, if not, can they accept passport courier from someone else? I have not mentioned indirect consent on consent form. Though

karna_dev

Nov 24, 2021
Will bluedart company call before picking up passport ?? Or wait if applicant is not home ? My mom is working, if not, can they accept passport courier from someone else? I have not mentioned indirect consent on consent form. Though
The representative usually calls before coming. And in case you are not home, just provide your ID to your family member. But not matter what the case, make sure the envelope is ready.

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
Received visa stamped passport and COPR today. Thank you everyone. :D
Timeline is in my signature.
Hii there can u please let me know if we opt for normal service as I paid 1728 for passport ..then also we can get sms from vfs …My husband passport is submitted on Dec 08 till then no sms or any email from vfs or ircc Delhi… ..but there is update on gc key on 17 December that copr of my spouse issued and counterfoil is generated and visa is valid upto May 05 2022 …I am worried almost 20 days passed no sms or update from them

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hii there can u please let me know if we opt for normal service as I paid 1728 for passport ..then also we can get sms from vfs …My husband passport is submitted on Dec 08 till then no sms or any email from vfs or ircc Delhi… ..but there is update on gc key on 17 December that copr of my spouse issued and counterfoil is generated and visa is valid upto May 05 2022 …I am worried almost 20 days passed no sms or update from them
I paid 1729 for my package and sms fees was included in it. This has nothing to do with your normal or premium VFS fees. If you’ve got no update since submission of your passport from Dec 8th, you need to contact VFS.

Have you tracked your package on bluedart.com using your AWB?

Raman Mangat1

Star Member
May 22, 2019
I paid 1729 for my package and sms fees was included in it. This has nothing to do with your normal or premium VFS fees. If you’ve got no update since submission of your passport from Dec 8th, you need to contact VFS.

Have you tracked your package on bluedart.com using your AWB?
Yes I did I tracked it it reached Delhi on Dec 09

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Yes I did I tracked it it reached Delhi on Dec 09
Sorry, I just read your message again. You say you counterfoil has been generated and visa is issued. If your counterfoil has been generated that means your passport has been processed by IRCC on 17th December and it should have been delivered to you by now. If VFS has not sent your return AWB or tracking id in any way, you need to contact VFS via phone, email or Twitter.