+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
Yep, that really is the process. I just took a picture of the Blue Dart receipt and confirmed the AWB. You should start getting the emails/ text messages tomorrow. I started receiving them the next day.
Thankyou, bluedart receipt is it the ircc email ?

Bella987

Jun 27, 2021
BlueDart people are only logistics partner, they don’t know anything about the process. They just deliver a closed package to VFS with all the required documents inside of it with AWB and VFS Canada written on the closed envelope. You should track it on bludart.com using your AWB.
Good to know thankyou

Reactions: deep.g

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Hi All, please help what do we need to fill in these blanks on the consent form?

I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in New Delhi, India (City, Country) to receive/give my documents from/to _____?________. Name of Person to submit an application or collect the decision on my behalf: ____________________?_____________________________________________

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
New Delhi Visa Office: How to submit passport for Stamping (Two way courier services)

ONLY 1 PASSPORT PAR PACKAGE. IF YOU HAVE MORE THEN 1 APPLICANT (INCLUDE DEPENDENT) YOU NEED TO REQUEST <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGES FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANTS (INCLUDE ALL DEPENDENT)

sent email to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and ask for two way courier service details. provide applicant full name / file number and UCI number for all applicant and Dependent and attach your passport request.

Ones you sent email VFS will ask you following details that you have to provide: VFS will request you to provide the below details to assist you further.

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
4. Number of passports for package transmission:
5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:
11.Please confirm if you have opted for premium Lounge services
12.a. If yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
13. Tracking ID

Please provide above details as an attachment in a text ( .txt) file. & attached PPR letter too.

In case of pickup and deliver service NOT available @ your location VFS will also ask you to nearby location to drop or collect your passport.

After submit all requested detail wait for payment link. In my case it took 10 days to get payment link. VFS will send you payment link via Email and text message. You have to pay within 5 hours ones you get payment link. Check spam email in my case payment link deliver to spam message. Reply back email to request NEW PAYMENT LINK in case of payment link expired.

Important: ones you pay reply back to passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com that you already successful completed payment. Within 5-10 minutes you will get another email with AWB#.

Package preparation: Use A4 size envelope.

On Envelope write down address as:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

List of document need to add in package:

1. Passport
2. 2 Photos: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. Consent form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J8id18P2lqU0BjcEA5nVKTEn8ENwRbF5/view?usp=sharing
4. SMS/Courier return form: you can download from here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MACAp6gOGGL6IPlM4LGtmq7JmLGI2Z-V/view?usp=sharing
5. Passport transmission letter for all applicants for who service has been booked & paid for. (AWB # Email)
6. Passport Request Email from New Delhi VO
7. Any other document if New Delhi VO requested with your PPR.

Passport pickup day: blue dart courier boy will pickup sealed Envelope and put AWB label on package, S/He also give you 2nd copy of printed AWB to applicant for tracking . you can track after courier boy pickup your package.

Blue Dart will pick up your pkg next day. Passport return time 14-21 days ~~. Blue Dart tracking link: https://www.bluedart.com/web/guest

VFS will sent you text notification ones your passport submitted from VFS Delhi to IRCC for stamping (only if you pay for SMS service)
VFS will also sent you text message ones your passport ship back from VFS to your home address after stamping. (Only if you pay for SMS service)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************
how to request more than 1 package if you have 2 or more passport to submit: PLEASE MENTION IN EMAIL THAT YOU NEED <<X>> NUMBER OF PACKAGE FOR <<X>> NUMBER OF APPLICANT FOR PASSPORT SUBMISSION.

Mention in email that you need <x> number of package for <x> number of applicant.

Create text file like:

1. Application number:
2. UCI number:
3. Name:
<<First applicant name>>
<<First applicant UCI>>
<<second applicant name>>
<<Second applicant UCI>>
<<3rd Applicant name>>
<<3rd Applicant UCI>>
4. Number of passports for package transmission: 3

5. Contact numbers:
6. Email address:
7. Person address and pin-code for collection:
8. Desired date for collection (minimum 24 hours is required):
9. Location at which biometrics was enrolled:
10. Please confirm if you would like to opt for SMS service:

VFS will return 1 passport/ pkg. if you submitted 2 passport VFS will sent you back 2 pkg after stamping.

Passport submission fees table ( for 1 package)
TasksTime Entry NotesCurr.RateHrs. (# of package)Tax1Tax2Line Total
Package TransmissionIRCC Package Transmission ChargesINR4781--478
Passport SubmissionIRCC Passport Submission ChargesINR10431--1043
SMSIRCC SMS ChargesINR1681--168

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ones passport successfully deliver to VFS New Delhi, Next working day you will get Email/text notification with your tracking ID and return AWB number. as per email subject line it say requested additional details BUT this is VFS standard format. no need to reply this email.

you can track your VFS passport application with tracking ID after 24 hours. tracking link:

Subject: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details
Vfs@Vfsglobal.com <Vfs@Vfsglobal.com>
### 2020-12-## #:19 AM
To: < your Email>

Dear Applicant,
Tracking ID: 2020##########
The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:
Remarks: PLEASE FIND YOUR TRACKING ID 2020##########AND AWB- Number ###########OF YOUR APPLICATION
Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am trying to find an update list of documents to submit with passport submission.
Photos (as you mentioned above) were not mentioned on the letter from IRCC requesting passport. Has this changed?

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hi All, please help what do we need to fill in these blanks on the consent form?

I give my consent to the Canada Visa Application Centre in New Delhi, India (City, Country) to receive/give my documents from/to _____?________. Name of Person to submit an application or collect the decision on my behalf: ____________________?_____________________________________________
You need to leave that blank. That details is only to be filled if you are using a travel agent to submit your passport.

deep.g

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
I am trying to find an update list of documents to submit with passport submission.
Photos (as you mentioned above) were not mentioned on the letter from IRCC requesting passport. Has this changed?
I guess photos are needed in case of CoPR. You just send the things or details mentioned in your Passport Request(PPR) letter.

adamparkar

Aug 10, 2021
Hi Friends, I stay in toronto and i have query related 'Premium lounge service'. In feb 2021 my mother and my brother accompanying her, has taken this service when she did biometric at VFS pune center, India. She has been told if she does not take this service she wont get biometric, so she bought premium lounge service and paid 3050. This was forcefully given by them.
Now we have received passport request. When I asked what is use of Premium lounge service, they are telling again we have to pay one way service, they are telling that photocopy, photos, sms, you can sit in waiting but since covid, what is use of these facilities when access to vfs offices are not allowed physically. Additionally we had to pay one way service which 1000 rupees. Total we paid 4000 and 2000 extra if we do not consider premium lounge service. Basically our 2000 rupees is lost due to blackmailing by vfs and they do not have answering person also.

Can someone tell why vfs harass and blackmail their customers like this? and charge them additional? I am thinking of sending them legal notice for this abuse.

Last edited:

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi.. if we get Passport back without stamping due to photo specification issue, can we resend the package with the existing PPR letter or wait for the new one?
Hi, I have same question. Like husband’s medical got expired. So they returned passport without stamped with reasons of photo specifications which was (50-70 ) and medical expired. Now he did upfront medical. It’s been 20 days I have not got any update.
Anyone has idea, what I should do in this case. Please suggest me anything if you know.

Kiran….

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi, in August my dependent's passport was returned without stamped visa stating medicals expired and they said they will issue new medical request. They didn't issue new MR, my spouse did an upfront medical & submitted via webform. It's been 3months, they never updated the medicals or re issue new MR or New PPR. So, today I just consulted with an Immigration agent & he told me to send the Passport with old PPR and eMedical form. Will they accept it and stamp the visa? What do you think?
Thank you in advance
Hello smm, please let me know, what you did in this situation, because my husband also stuck in this issue. He did upfront medical. I don’t have any idea, what I have to do. Please suggest something if anything did in this problem that works for you. Reply me asap.
Thanks

Oct 18, 2021
I have received mail in which it is written 'You can now request for courier services for return of your passport post submission of your application'
But I have already submitted premium lounge fees along with sms/courier form.
Do I need to repay ?
Plus some documents required for collection of passport -(I am not getting exactly what is needed)
VFS E-ICR (In case of third party collection - printout of the e-mail and VFS EICR is mandatory).
VFS stamped copy of passport data-page.
Government issued valid photo identity.
Signed VFS consent form from all customer's, for collection through representative including a family member.
In case of passport being received through courier, please sign the Airway bill/Courier company delivery sheet as an acknowledgement
hey i got the same mail, do you know what it means?