Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
It was sent along with the application forms in March 2021
ok thanks. We were never asked for a PCC. Passports were already submitted and reached IRCC on 26th. I have uploaded the PCCs via a webform anyway.

Bee1300

Nov 9, 2020
I have sent my passport on 20th of october through VFS 2 way service.

I have got a notification that IRCC, Delhi has recieved my passport on the morning of 27th of October.

Its been 8 days and I don't have an update yet.
A family emergency is forcing me to travel to US the coming week and I have no way to track the status of arrival of my passport.

Can somebody please help me on this?

Thanks.

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019

I have got a notification that IRCC, Delhi has recieved my passport on the morning of 27th of October.

A family emergency is forcing me to travel to US the coming week and I have no way to track the status of arrival of my passport.

Thanks.
Same thing for me i booked ticket for 14th of Nov mine passport was received on 25 th October no update yet

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015

Thanks.
Yeah that sucks. A friend was in the same situation. You would have to wait, unfortunately.

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hi guys. Can anyone help on what do I do next? My dependent passport has reached IRCC on the 11th of October for stamping. Until now, there has been no update. I tried emailing, calling VFS and emailing and calling Delhi Immigration. No one has been of any help, Delhi immigration does not reply to email and when I managed to reach to them via telephone, they hung up in 3 seconds saying this is not the line for passport stamping enquiry... I reached out to IRCC as well in Canada and they said they aren't able to help as it is outside of Canada Visa Office...is there anything I can do in this situation?

Tracking on VFS just shows under process at IRCC since 11th Oct 2021. It is now over 3 weeks and no update..

I have already received my COPR etc. Passport of dependent was sent afterwards when I got her PPR.

@legalfalcon Any suggestions? Please help..

Last edited:

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
Hi
Hi guys. Can anyone help on what do I do next? My dependent passport has reached IRCC on the 11th of October for stamping. Until now, there has been no update. I tried emailing, calling VFS and emailing and calling Delhi Immigration. No one has been of any help, Delhi immigration does not reply to email and when I managed to reach to them via telephone, they hung up in 3 seconds saying this is not the line for passport stamping enquiry... I reached out to IRCC as well in Canada and they said they aren't able to help as it is outside of Canada Visa Office...is there anything I can do in this situation?

Tracking on VFS just shows under process at IRCC since 11th Oct 2021. It is now over 3 weeks and no update..

I have already received my COPR etc. Passport of dependent was sent afterwards when I got her PPR.

@legalfalcon Any suggestions? Please help..
Hi. I’ve been waiting since the 18th of October, that’s when my passport reached IRCC. No update as of now.
Ive booked my tickets for next week.

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Hi

Hi. I’ve been waiting since the 18th of October, that’s when my passport reached IRCC. No update as of now.
Ive booked my tickets for next week.
Yeah, I had booked my wife's tickets for next week as well but no update...not sure why there is a delay. I see people getting theirs back in 10-14 days etc. Even those who submitted after mine...