+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
Yeah, I had booked my wife's tickets for next week as well but no update...not sure why there is a delay. I see people getting theirs back in 10-14 days etc. Even those who submitted after mine...
Any update on yours? Will we get an update today or no?

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hmm, I checked this and it says in process.
Ok. Please keep posted if you get any update (Portal update, dispatch message or anything). I will do same.
One quick check, did you submitted renewed passport? I had submitted renewed one, not sure if this is taking time.

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Any update on yours? Will we get an update today or no?
No update. Looks like nothing again for today.

@Pk994 We did do medicals up front in end of August but they are not updated in the CIC account. Reached out to the hospital and they said they already submit to the IRCC...

Pk994

Star Member
Mar 19, 2021
No update. Looks like nothing again for today.

@Pk994 We did do medicals up front in end of August but they are not updated in the CIC account. Reached out to the hospital and they said they already submit to the IRCC...
Did you try calling IRCC agent to check what your medical status is for your application? See if they had updated it

lolkkwtfbbq

Jul 24, 2018
Did you try calling IRCC agent to check what your medical status is for your application? See if they had updated it
I did reach out. They said a decision has already been made and the expiry or new medicals won't affect that decision. They said it will be updated automatically and it's been 3 months since. No update on medical on CIC account. I am not sure why the delay in the stamping process

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
Ok. Please keep posted if you get any update (Portal update, dispatch message or anything). I will do same.
One quick check, did you submitted renewed passport? I had submitted renewed one, not sure if this is taking time.
Ok will update.
No, I did not provide renewed passport.

Reactions: pink2019

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
Hey guys, i got the passport request. was wondering where do i get the courier and SMS form for VFS ?

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys, i got the passport request. was wondering where do i get the courier and SMS form for VFS ?
Raise a passport submission request on VFS, separate for each applicant.
They will send you a confirmation/acknowledgement email, and then another email with payment link.
Once you make the payment, they will send another email with the forms attached.
That is how it happened for me.

Reactions: reachmenow

naveens007

Sep 28, 2018
Also, the biometrics were done initially so I understand this time it is not required (at the time of passport submission for stamping). Response to 'Did you apply for biometrics on this application' should be YES as per my understanding so that we do not need to be called for Biometrics again. Pls confirm.

sirneeva

Mar 13, 2014
Ludhiana
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-July-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with File
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
11-July-2014
Med's Done....
Yaaad ni date hun :P
VISA ISSUED...
30-7-2014
LANDED..........
Jaldi hi
Hello guys,

My husband's passport was picked up on 22 October and is in process at IRCC since 26 October.
If anyone with the same timeline gets an update, please let me know.

(I know due to Diwali holidays there will be a delay in the Passport visa stamping, however, lets hope for the best:))
how to check the status? Where is vfs
Checked on VFS site under track your application. You have to provide VFS tracking Id and date of birth

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/track-application
where to find VFS teacking ID ? Is it mentioned somewhere?