Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Hello guys,

My husband's passport was picked up on 22 October and is in process at IRCC since 26 October.
If anyone with the same timeline gets an update, please let me know.

(I know due to Diwali holidays there will be a delay in the Passport visa stamping, however, lets hope for the best:))
not sure if there would be any Diwali holiday in the consulate. Canadian officials would (should) be working in the embassy.

quick question: there is no mention of a PCC in your timeline. were you not asked to provide one ?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
Thank you so very much … I have received only one letter with awb no … then I think I ll have to wait for the other two letters …
did you raise all the webforms at the same time ?

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
Hi All,

Our passports reached IRCC on 22nd Oct. Received spouse and kid. Awaiting mine.
For my passport no update yet, is this normal?

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
We received spouse and child passport and COPR papers on Nov 3rd around 12 noon.
I am still waiting for mine.
Thanks for update. My dependent decision envelope is dispatched from IRCC, but no update on mine. Does CIC Website show anything like counterfoil generated or any other update? Please reply

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
Thanks for update. My dependent decision envelope is dispatched from IRCC, but no update on mine. Does CIC Website show anything like counterfoil generated or any other update? Please reply
I have been trying to login to check that since last 2-3 days. Unable to login to GCKey, says invalid session.

pink2019

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
I have been trying to login to check that since last 2-3 days. Unable to login to GCKey, says invalid session.
ok..try clearing browser history. It happened with me, but after clearing history, it worked. Did you get any automated email notification for new message in your account?

sitaram_16

Nov 6, 2018
ok..try clearing browser history. It happened with me, but after clearing history, it worked. Did you get any automated email notification for new message in your account?
I was able to login, no change in CIC account. Did not get an automated mail for new message.

Akso

May 28, 2021
not sure if there would be any Diwali holiday in the consulate. Canadian officials would (should) be working in the embassy.

quick question: there is no mention of a PCC in your timeline. were you not asked to provide one ?
The PCC was provided upfront.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
The PCC was provided upfront.
at what stage of your timeline did you send the PCC? and did you send it via a webform ?

Ruchitak

Dec 25, 2018
Hello, confused about the biometric section in the consent form
Did you guys leave it blank as biometric is done and completed earlier

Or

Did you fill it?

Thank you