+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Dsabi

May 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I got confirmation of permanent residency. Me and my husband both are in canada and my kids are in india. I got their passport request for visa stamping. As we are trying to fill the webform for two way courier service it says invalid application number. I called ircc and they said it is a valid application number. Can anybody help? It is so stressful because my kids passports have just 7 and half months validity remaining and they are asking to submit before atleast 6 months of expiry.

Sep 13, 2020
Hi All,

My family(me,wife and son) received PPR last week. We submitted 3 separate envelopes to VFS and I see that all 3 are delivered yesterday at the same time. However, we only received "Requested additional details" email for my son and me.
Is there any reason to be concerned now? I was expecting to receive emails for all of us today.

sasola

Sep 23, 2021
Hi Team,
Need your suggestion,
I applied to sponsor my wife and 6 year daughter from Canada, AOR is 11th May-21, CPC Ottawa. (Outland applicants from India)
19th Oct 21, yesterday I got PPR email for my wife but did not receive PPR email for my daughter.
I called IRCC yesterday but they said nothing is updated in system yet and suggested to wait for 2 more days.
Is this normal or Principal applicant & dependent PPR email comes together ?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Passports for both my parents were received after passport stamping today.

Reactions: Maninder9944

bijoykothari

Nov 17, 2015
Hello All,

I received the PPR and have emailed passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com on Monday. So far i have only gotten the generic email shown below.

It says something about a webform, I haven't received or filled out any webform yet. My question is will they send us a webform to be filled out ? if not where can I find the link to the webform for VFS global in India (I couldn't find it on a cursory look through this thread). Thank you

Regards

"
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting the Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC). This is an automated response to acknowledge your e-mail.

1.For customers who have filled in the Passport Submission Webform –

Your request for passport submission has been received. Our teams are working judiciously to provide you with the required information & the payment link will be shared with you within the next 3 working days.

Please note the below instructions carefully:

•Your request will be processed further basis the information you have shared on our webform & clarity of documents that have been attached in your request.

•Post passing these checks, you will be emailed a payment link for confirming your submission request. Please note payment link is valid for 12 hours only. Once the link expires you need to fill up a new webform for availing the service.

An Airway Bill number will be assigned to you within 24 working hours of the payment being successfully received by VFS.

•Serviceability of PIN Codes are liable to change on a daily basis as per the authorized courier vendor. The serviceability will be applicable on the date of pick up/drop of documents. In the event there is a discrepancy our teams will proactively reach you for confirming an alternate pick-up location.

•Please note the courier pick up & drop location will be the same as updated in your passport submission webform.

The courier vendor, Blue Dart will pick-up your package within 3-5 working days of the airwaybill being allocated. Please note this might vary depending on your location and government-imposed containment zones. Kindly keep your package ready for handover to the courier vendor as soon as you receive this message. Delay in handing over the package may require the courier partner to revisit leading to delay in the processing of your pick-up request and overall processing time of your application

Kindly book your tickets only after receiving the passport.’

NEXT STEPS:

• If your desired pin code is not serviceable & you have chosen a location from our given list as pick up address, please drop the completed package* at the selected address within 72 hours post receipt of Airway bill number.
•If you have selected your Home/Office address as pick up location, please keep the completed package* ready for pick up as soon as you make the payment through the payment link received.

* Completed package = Your Current & Valid Passport, Passport submission letter received from IRCC, Courier & SMS form duly filled, Consent form duly filled. (https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf )

2. For customers who have written in for with any pending documents / information requested:

Thank you for sharing the pending details, please allow our teams to confirm the receipt and verify the accuracy of the information received. . We will respond to you as soon as possible (excluding weekends and public holidays as listed on our website) Our teams are working judiciously to provide you with the required information.

3. For customers who have written in for General Enquiries:

Thank you for writing into us. However, this inbox is dedicated for passport submission requests only. Please write into us on info.canada@vfshelpline.com so that our teams are able to address your queries correctly. Alternatively, you call our Canada Visa Information Helpline on: 18002668858 or 022-67866002 between 8:00 hrs. – 17:00 hrs. We appreciate your support.

We are open from Monday to Friday (excluding declared holidays)

Please note:

•The email for payment link will be sent from PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com or Orders@ccavenue.com Kindly make only one payment for one applicant. The pickup will be scheduled only after successful receipt of the payment.

•Kindly ensure that you check your SPAM & Junk Mails as well for the receipt payment link.

•Payment Links have a limited validity. Please ensure to make the payment as soon as you receive the link.

Best Regards,

Call Center Team

"

Reactions: Maninder9944

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello All,

I received the PPR and have emailed passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com on Monday. So far i have only gotten the generic email shown below.

It says something about a webform, I haven't received or filled out any webform yet. My question is will they send us a webform to be filled out ? if not where can I find the link to the webform for VFS global in India (I couldn't find it on a cursory look through this thread). Thank you

Regards
You have to fill the webform and wait for payment link for two way courier service .
Link :
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/

Septeracore

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, I got my PPR few days back. After scouring through this thread, it clarified that I need to raise a separate web form and pack each passport separately (contrary to what the mail from IRCC said - all passports in one packet). But I still had a few questions

• My application is Express Entry (PR) under FSW/PNP program (No Canadian work experience). In the webform, which option do I select - Passport Submission for Permanent Residence Application (FCP, Economic PR) OR Passport Submission for Temporary Resident Visa (TRV, SP, WP) OR Passport Submission for PRTD. I was going to select the first one, but someone said that since it's not a PR that we are getting now, I should be selecting Temporary Resident Visa. Can someone please confirm which option to choose?
  • In the consent form, I left the consent for indirect submission/collection and the declaration for assistance from CVAC staff blank. But I am not sure what to do with the Biometrics section. My wife and I have already given biometrics, but our 2 year old daughter hasn't (as per the rules, she doesn't have to, nor did we receive biometrics letter for her). Should I sign the "Applicants wishing to provide biometrics" for me and my wife, and "Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics" for our daughter?
  • For kids' consent form, do both parents have to sign it or just one will do? My wife is visiting her parents (when we received the PPR), so have to get the signed documents couriered over from her. Just want to make sure that we got all the documents covered.
  • I mistakenly put my current address in the consent form instead of the passport address. Is that fine? I have a blank consent form signed by my wife, which I can fill with the passport address. But obviously I can't print those details. Can I just write down all the details in legible block letters with a pen instead (form says PRINT against the name)?
Finally, the complete set to be submitted (via VFS) is 3 packages (1 for each member) which will include:
  1. Email received from IRCC for the passport request
  2. Passports
  3. Two Photographs (depending upon the answer for my question above)
  4. SMS/Courier return form
  5. Consent Form
If you folks notice any issues, please correct me. But this is what I understood based upon the replies on the thread here. Sorry, but it was a bit confusing because of different instructions in the emails received from IRCC and VFS (single vs multiple packets, photos vs no photos, etc).

Edit: I understand this is the spousal sponsorship board, but I couldn't find a similar thread under express entry.

Last edited:

Palakpatel

Jun 22, 2019
Hi All,

My family(me,wife and son) received PPR last week. We submitted 3 separate envelopes to VFS and I see that all 3 are delivered yesterday at the same time. However, we only received "Requested additional details" email for my son and me.
Is there any reason to be concerned now? I was expecting to receive emails for all of us today.
In all envelope which document you put can you please listen out

Reactions: manku_patel

bhatt1989

Oct 22, 2021
Hello,

I received passport request for parents application. My dad is applicant and mother is dependent. Do I need to fill out webform twice for my dad and mom or just once for my dad? Thanks

Reactions: manku_patel