+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

emailssa

Sep 9, 2021
VFS 2 Way Courier issue - No tracking ID generated for Spouse

My application (Me & My Wife) has reached VFS (Confirmed on Bluedart), but VFS has generated only a single tracking id for myself, not for my wife. It's been more than 24 hours. Has anyone else faced this issue? What should I do? Is there a way I can reach out to VFS and talk to a customer support agent?

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
What If I am not available to receive passport when it delivers?
Does it stay with blue dart for few days or will go back to VFS

Do either or both applicant/spouse have to remain present to receive passport? or it can be collected by any other family member?

Any experience?

Septeracore

Sep 21, 2019
Hello,

I received passport request for parents application. My dad is applicant and mother is dependent. Do I need to fill out webform twice for my dad and mom or just once for my dad? Thanks
You need to fill the webform twice - one for each applicant. It will generate two courier requests - so instead of sending all passports together (like IRCC said in it's email), you will be sending them both separately. Don't worry, it's the current procedure.

Source: I just sent the passports for myself and my family.

Septeracore

Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone, I got confirmation of permanent residency. Me and my husband both are in canada and my kids are in india. I got their passport request for visa stamping. As we are trying to fill the webform for two way courier service it says invalid application number. I called ircc and they said it is a valid application number. Can anybody help? It is so stressful because my kids passports have just 7 and half months validity remaining and they are asking to submit before atleast 6 months of expiry.
What was the visa category that you are applying under? I had a similar issue where if I selected PRTD, it said "Invalid application number". Apparently, PRTD is for people who are currently PR, but have lost their PR card or holding an expired one.

bhatt1989

Oct 22, 2021
You need to fill the webform twice - one for each applicant. It will generate two courier requests - so instead of sending all passports together (like IRCC said in it's email), you will be sending them both separately. Don't worry, it's the current procedure.

Source: I just sent the passports for myself and my family.
Thank you!

canuck90

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Brantford, ON
Webform is submitted and VFS Service fee (Premium including SMS) is paid during Biometrics appointment. In the email it mentions a duly filled courier & SMS form and consent form to be submitted. Can anyone please share the link please to download those forms?

Vikaskumaran96

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Mine is waitng since Oct 19 in IRCC while ppl whose passports reached IRCC after that have started to get stamping. Has anyone waited longer and got their stamping?? Please share

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Most likely we will get dispatch msg on thursday .!! My passport reached ircc on 13th too.!!
Hi, I am new to this thread.

I need help with certain things- my parents got PPR request. The nearest VAC is Chandigarh. What should be the step by step procedure to send passports?

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Reactions: reezam

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Go to below site and fll out the webform for each parent.

https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
thank you for your reply. I submitted two webforms for my parents, and received a confirmation email saying they will send more information within 3 days.

Can you please guide through what happens next so that we are prepared, also they ask for height and eye color - these details do we have to put on a piece of paper and submit or is there any form like document ?

Jeddie

Feb 12, 2020
Guys pls help … got PPR .. should I send seperate vfs web form for applicant as well as two dependents.. ? Totally 3 webforms with different applicants name and same application number and same passport submission letter ? I’m totally confused guys … pls someone clarify

anilnavuru

Aug 12, 2021
I sent my passport oct 1 and will be delivred on oct 4 this is second time i sent it first time it return back because of photos issue

my question is first time i sentmy passport and its reached very next day. This time its gone take long. Is it normal?
First time i choose premium lounge service is it the reason?
Thank you
Hi ,

I received passport back without stamping because of photo issue. What are the next steps?

thanks,
Anil n