+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Mdnawab

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Can some one guide me.
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ..................................... and AWB No ................... for further tracking.

The above status means that they have verified all the documents and passport stamping will be done? I come to know that PR visa stamping needs minimum 14 days.
Thanks in advance.
Mine only says

Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/08.

There is no return tracking ID or AWB number. Everyone seems to be receiving return AWB number but I still haven’t received anything. Should I be worried?

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Mine only says

Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/08.

There is no return tracking ID or AWB number. Everyone seems to be receiving return AWB number but I still haven’t received anything. Should I be worried?
No need to worry some people get it after the passport is stamped and way back from
Ircc to vfs .!!

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
I sent my passport on sep 30 it went underprocess oct 7 today i got mail it way back to us

i m just wondring my passport got stamp this second time i send it first time it came back because of photo issue
Is it normal to get stamped with in 4 days??

i havent got any updates in my cic account tillnow.

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
I sent my passport on sep 30 it went underprocess oct 7 today i got mail it way back to us

i m just wondring my passport got stamp this second time i send it first time it came back because of photo issue

Its normal .. some people get email of dispatch after two days or reaching to ircc ,, and some people wait for 3-4 weeks.!.! Its total luck .!!
anyways .!! What went wrong with the photo forst time .???

ld16

Star Member
May 5, 2021
Its normal .. some people get email of dispatch after two days or reaching to ircc ,, and some people wait for 3-4 weeks.!.! Its total luck .!!
anyways .!! What went wrong with the photo forst time .???
Thank you i hope my passport got stamped this time
Photo dimension was wrong first time

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021

It took 7 days to reach ircc !!! What is your city of residence ?.?.

Akash P P

Jul 30, 2016
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Hi Guys,
Normally how long does it takes to get payment link after raising the webform?
I raised webform last Friday and didn't get the link yet.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Can some one guide me.
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ..................................... and AWB No ................... for further tracking.

The above status means that they have verified all the documents and passport stamping will be done? I come to know that PR visa stamping needs minimum 14 days.
Thanks in advance.
I think you are stressing yourself too much :). Relax, its not even a week that your passport has reached IRCC. I understand your anxiety, however you have done what you needed to do. Now let IRCC work, verify your application, documents and issue you a visa!