Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Shruty

Oct 8, 2021
Hello everyone ,
I got email from Vfs global
“”SUBJECT- REQUESTED ADDITIONAL DETAILS
Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 20211******

Remarks: Please find your tracking ID- 2021****** AWB Number *********for further information””

What details have they asked me in this email.?.??.?have i missed any document while submitting .? I am supper worried guys ,, kindly help .!!!
Hello, this is what I received as well but instead of "information" - Please find your tracking ID- 2021****** AWB Number *********for further TRACKING. Nothing to worry, subject ain't just right as I received sms/mail with updates that passport has reached Delhi for further processing.

Reactions: Maninder9944

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hello, this is what I received as well but instead of "information" - Please find your tracking ID- 2021****** AWB Number *********for further TRACKING. Nothing to worry, subject ain't just right as I received sms/mail with updates that passport has reached Delhi for further processing.
Thanks for prompt reply,,,
Do you have any idea whats average processing time once status is “under process at IRCC delhi” ..??

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Ones passport successfully deliver to VFS New Delhi, Next working day you will get Email/text notification with your tracking ID and return AWB number. as per email subject line it say requested additional details BUT this is VFS standard format. no need to reply this email.

you can track your VFS passport application with tracking ID after 24 hours. tracking link:

Subject: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details
Vfs@Vfsglobal.com <Vfs@Vfsglobal.com>
### 2020-12-## #:19 AM
To: < your Email>

Dear Applicant,
Tracking ID: 2020##########
The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:
Remarks: PLEASE FIND YOUR TRACKING ID 2020##########AND AWB- Number ###########OF YOUR APPLICATION
Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.
Thanks for prompt reply,,,
Do you have any idea whats average processing time once status is “under process at IRCC delhi” ..??

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hello experts,
Kindly clarify my query.

I am CEC outland applied from India.
AOR 09TH APRIL 2021.
MEP BIL 26th April 2021
RPRF request 18th May 2021
PPR 09TH OCT 2021
I have received three passport request letters on 09th Oct. One for me and other 2 for my accompanying dependents.

In my passport letter, it is mentioned to send my passport within 30 days to New Delhi Visa office.

In other 2 dependent passport letters, it is advised to send the passports of dependents to New Delhi visa office within 30 days of Primary applicant getting the COPR !

So I am confused whether to send first the passport of only Primary applicant ! After receiving PA COPR, send passports of dependents.

Some are suggesting to send all three passports by raising 3 webforms and paying for the courier services since all three have received PPR letter.

Please let me know. Thanks.
Someone kindly reply

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
10 days max! if u r exception like me then god knows.
Well, some have received the next day but have also learnt, can go upto 2 weeks. I'm in wait and watch mode!
If it is for PR, this is minimum 14 days from the day your passport it delivered to IRCC. Current timelines are even longer, 3-4 weeks. you can check my signature to understand exact timelines. Passport collected on 21st July, under process at IRCC on 28th July, I received my passport on 24th Aug

Reactions: Shruty

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
My outland spouse’s passport went under process with ircc on 21st september and after that no update.

How to talk to vfs person? I mesaged them on twitter and they said
:

Hi, please note that the timeline for processing an application or passport stamping & the outcome of a visa decision is the Sole Prerogatives of IRCC and VFS can in no way influence the same. You will receive an update via email once stamping is done and dispatched by the Embassy. We request your understanding & patience.

Next they said: Hi, we'd advise you to connect with The High Commission of Canada to get this resolved, please write to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

I sent an email no reply so far.

I contacted Canada in India - High Commission on twitter:

Please be advised that the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada will not be responding to general inquiries or status requests. For the most up-to-date case status information, please go to your IRCC secure account (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html).

If you are enquiring about the status of your visa application or wish to withdraw your application, please use the online Webform (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp) and ensure to add your application number.

I opened a web form and it said we will reply in 30 days if ur application has passed normal processing time.

Such a miserable situation.
I hear you! We are in a similar situation, submitted my parents passports for PR visa stamping to NDVO office on Sept 21st. My dad's passport was returned on October 4th, but mother's is still under processing. Do you know what status is shows in your CIC account?

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
@shah389 @Mississauga-Applicant @vsoni Even my parents passports reached on 21st september. There is no update on their end since then. For some time I had thoughts they must have misplaced the passports. But, looking at your timelines, I have some hope. Please share if there is you get any update in the coming days.
Thank you

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
@shah389 @Mississauga-Applicant @vsoni Even my parents passports reached on 21st september. There is no update on their end since then. For some time I had thoughts they must have misplaced the passports. But, looking at your timelines, I have some hope. Please share if there is you get any update in the coming days.
Thank you
Hey are both your parents passport stuck at IRCC. In our case, my father's passport has been processed and returned on October 4th, but my mother's still under process at IRCC. I heard from others in a similar situation, their arrived a month later, so hopefully we should expect to received around Oct 20th. Fingers crossed!

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hello experts,
Kindly clarify my query.

I am CEC outland applied from India.
AOR 09TH APRIL 2021.
MEP BIL 26th April 2021
RPRF request 18th May 2021
PPR 09TH OCT 2021
I have received three passport request letters on 09th Oct. One for me and other 2 for my accompanying dependents.

In my passport letter, it is mentioned to send my passport within 30 days to New Delhi Visa office.

In other 2 dependent passport letters, it is advised to send the passports of dependents to New Delhi visa office within 30 days of Primary applicant getting the COPR !

So I am confused whether to send first the passport of only Primary applicant ! After receiving PA COPR, send passports of dependents.

Some are suggesting to send all three passports by raising 3 webforms and paying for the courier services since all three have received PPR letter.

Please let me know. Thanks.
Guys, please provide some input

Reactions: manku_patel

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
If it is for PR, this is minimum 14 days from the day your passport it delivered to IRCC. Current timelines are even longer, 3-4 weeks. you can check my signature to understand exact timelines. Passport collected on 21st July, under process at IRCC on 28th July, I received my passport on 24th Aug
Why PR case are handled differently???

Shruty

Oct 8, 2021
Guys, please provide some input
Hello, I'm just doing a guess work here -
Is this advised or mandate?
You many want to check if COPR is one of the letters that needs to be submitted for the dependents passport submission, then prolly you can decide or if anyone else has a better ans.