+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
Hey are both your parents passport stuck at IRCC. In our case, my father's passport has been processed and returned on October 4th, but my mother's still under process at IRCC. I heard from others in a similar situation, their arrived a month later, so hopefully we should expect to received around Oct 20th. Fingers crossed!
yes, both their passports are stuck. I really hope so. Please do let us know if there is any news from ur end.

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
My outland spouse’s passport went under process with ircc on 21st september and after that no update.

How to talk to vfs person? I mesaged them on twitter and they said
:

Hi, please note that the timeline for processing an application or passport stamping & the outcome of a visa decision is the Sole Prerogatives of IRCC and VFS can in no way influence the same. You will receive an update via email once stamping is done and dispatched by the Embassy. We request your understanding & patience.

Next they said: Hi, we'd advise you to connect with The High Commission of Canada to get this resolved, please write to delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca

I sent an email no reply so far.

I contacted Canada in India - High Commission on twitter:

Please be advised that the Migration Section at the High Commission of Canada will not be responding to general inquiries or status requests. For the most up-to-date case status information, please go to your IRCC secure account (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html).

If you are enquiring about the status of your visa application or wish to withdraw your application, please use the online Webform (https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp) and ensure to add your application number.

I opened a web form and it said we will reply in 30 days if ur application has passed normal processing time.

Such a miserable situation.
Did you try sending an email inquiry to the High Commission of Canada in Delhi? If so, any response yet.

CanICT

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
Hi,

I submitted four passports for my family and they are all in processing at IRCC Delhi 8th Oct. I received return AWB (Second AWB) for only three of the passports on the same day, and I am still waiting for the AWB number for the fourth passport.

Is it normal for VFS to send the return AWB number staggered over days. Is there a need to inform and check with them.
Issue sorted by VFS after I mailed them.

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Did you try sending an email inquiry to the High Commission of Canada in Delhi? If so, any response yet.
@vishu2010 @vsoni

My wife’s passport is under process. I am in touch with one other person as well whose spouse passport is also under process since September 21st.

I have tried every avenue to reach out to ircc but no response so far.

There is no update on cic portal for me.

Do you guys have same initial tracking number: .20210920IN?

Last edited:

vishu2010

Mar 2, 2018
@vishu2010 @vsoni

My wife’s passport is under process. I am in touch with one other person as well whose spouse passport is also under process since September 21st.

There was no update on cic portal for me.

yes, mine also has the same initial tracking number.

Reactions: shah389

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
@vishu2010 @vsoni

There was no update on cic portal for me.

Yes it’s the same tracking number. In our case, the counterfoil was generated in September 29th (could check in CIC account) but it later disappeared in a day or two.

vsoni

Apr 9, 2017
@vishu2010 @vsoni

There is no update on cic portal for me.

Check this link https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/urgent-help-gckey-application-status-changed-to-in-process-from-application-approved-counterfoil-information-disappeared.742639/#post-9751079

shah389

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
I talked with vfs on customer care number 02262018404 but they are telling to send email to high commission. They are only able to help once they have passport with them.

Reactions: manku_patel

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Can some one guide me.
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ..................................... and AWB No ................... for further tracking.

The above status means that they have verified all the documents and passport stamping will be done? I come to know that PR visa stamping needs minimum 14 days.
Thanks in advance.

Maninder9944

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Can some one guide me.
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ..................................... and AWB No ................... for further tracking.

The above status means that they have verified all the documents and passport stamping will be done? I come to know that PR visa stamping needs minimum 14 days.
Thanks in advance.
They just recvd your documents ,, they will review your docs and your pr application.!! Then they will issue you Copr and stamp on pasport !!
people are getting dispatch email after 1-4 weeks.!! It totally depends on your luck !.!