+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

kavish.shaikh1

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Assuming you are submitting your passport from India, this is the link to the webform to raise the passport collection request:
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
Instructions are there in the passport submission letter and you’ll receive detailed steps once you make the payment via the payment link and VFS sends you the instructions for preparing your packet. I would advise you to get your photographs ready according to the specifications in the PPR at the earliest and be doubly sure about the measurements.
Thank you.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Can anyone please tell me what's the procedure of 2-way courier service????
How we can submit the form for 3 applicants with the same application number?????
Thank you.
Assuming you are submitting your passport from India, this is the link to the webform to raise the passport collection request:
https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/
Instructions are there in the passport submission letter and you’ll receive detailed steps once you make the payment via the payment link and VFS sends you the instructions for preparing your packet. I would advise you to get your photographs ready according to the specifications in the PPR at the earliest and be doubly sure about the measurements.
Hello,
Can I ask you one thing. You said you submitted the form for your parents.
So how you submit the form for 2 passports?? Did you submit it separately???
And how you gave it to the courier guy?? I mean was it a single package for both or 2 packages. Sorry to bother u. But my parents are in India & I am confused what to tell them. Thanks if you can answer.
This is a screenshot from the VFS webform:
You’ll need to fill in separate webforms for each passport and also prepare individual packets for both passports (separately).
After you fill the webform, the payment link will be sent to the email address. It may take a day or so to receive the payment link.
After the payment is done, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the AWB number. This may also arrive a day after the payment is done.
The AWB number the courier guy will also have, so match the AWB number you have with the one the courier guy has.

For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf)
3. Passport request letter
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

I hope this helps.

Reactions: kulb

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
This is a screenshot from the VFS webform:
You’ll need to fill in separate webforms for each passport and also prepare individual packets for both passports (separately).
After you fill the webform, the payment link will be sent to the email address. It may take a day or so to receive the payment link.
After the payment is done, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the AWB number. This may also arrive a day after the payment is done.
The AWB number the courier guy will also have, so match the AWB number you have with the one the courier guy has.

For EACH packet the following need to be included:
1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder (https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5455b.pdf)
3. Passport request letter
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

I hope this helps.
Thank you for the info.
Like I have my parents & brother as dependent in the file. So total of 3 passports. So as you said I have to fill separate form for each & will receive separate payments links for each & they will be processed seperately & also will be delivered Separately. So is it normal for the same file applicants. Like it is a family class application file.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
Thank you for the info.
Like I have my parents & brother as dependent in the file. So total of 3 passports. So as you said I have to fill separate form for each & will receive separate payments links for each & they will be processed seperately & also will be delivered Separately. So is it normal for the same file applicants. Like it is a family class application file.
Yes, from what I’ve observed from applicants who have also included their family members as dependents, they are also preparing individual packets for the passports. Each passport will receive a different AWB number as well. It seems VFS may be treating each passport individually even though IRCC may have the passports under the same application number.

dincan

Jul 20, 2021
Hi everyone

One query
Got PPR on 12th August
Passport submission fee paid on 16th got AWB same day

But my Passport is still with me , no one came from the BlueDart courier service to pick up
I tried almost everything I can...
Calling
Email...
nothing is working

I’m anxious
Please guys help me out
What else I should do..?
Spousal PR ( in the queue since Dec 2019 )
Go to nearest Blue dart hub and hand over the passport

dincan

Jul 20, 2021
Hi All,
I have just received this update. Have anyone of you received the same? What does this mean.?
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20***** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI."

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi All,
I have just received this update. Have anyone of you received the same? What does this mean.?
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. 20***** has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in NEW DELHI."
Mine dispatched too

Reactions: dincan

Nfzz

Aug 8, 2021
Application received at ircc on 16th for my child’s PR. When can i expect thr further step and what would it be?

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
Yes, from what I’ve observed from applicants who have also included their family members as dependents, they are also preparing individual packets for the passports. Each passport will receive a different AWB number as well. It seems VFS may be treating each passport individually even though IRCC may have the passports under the same application number.
okay. Thanks again.
but in my letter, IRCC has asked us to submit a single package.
So how I can do that, I don't know!!!!!
because when we go on vfs webform, it's only allowing 1 passport at one time.
That means if I submit 3 webforms for 3 passports, they will be delivered separately to IRCC.
So how I will do that in a single package.
Please anyone can help!!!!!!