+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

Smm1

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
When did you get it and what is your processing date ??
Sent on July 21, Reached IRCC under from July 28. Processed August 19. Medical expired August 18. Passport reached IRCC before Medical expiration, but they waited until it's expiration and the next day they took it and didn't stamp. Just one day. My heart is breaking. I don't know what to do. They said they will send another Medical request. Don't know how long i have to wait again for the re- Medical request.

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
Sent on July 21, Reached IRCC under from July 28. Processed August 19. Medical expired August 18. Passport reached IRCC before Medical expiration, but they waited until it's expiration and the next day they took it and didn't stamp. Just one day. My heart is breaking. I don't know what to do. They said they will send another Medical request. Don't know how long i have to wait again for the re- Medical request.
Did you get any massage from vfs regarding that your processed passport or its just delivered

rk440

Oct 6, 2020
August 6: Under processing at IRCC.

August 24(Just now): The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

In IRCC GC Key Account: The counterfoil NOT generated and it says that "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Reactions: Son7515

Syan24

Apr 15, 2019
August 6: Under processing at IRCC.

August 24(Just now): The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-NEW DELHI.

In IRCC GC Key Account: The counterfoil NOT generated and it says that "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Sometimes it will generate later

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
We all got the same letter from ircc asking to submit in 1 envelope. But thts not how its done in india. In India we hv to send it in seperate envelopes each containing a copy of the letter from ircc n other documents.
Same situation for evryone. Dont worry about what ircc letter states in this case.
My case i sent seperate envelopes for myself, 2nd envelope for dependent n another envelope for child. All are currently being processed at ircc.
Okay. Thanks for the info.
So when u filled the web form on the vfs website, you filled it separately for all applicants & also paid separately for each one?????
And you got AWB number separately for all envelopes. Is that what you are saying????
And one thing more, the letter that I received from IRCC, only includes the name of the primary applicant & doesn't have dependents name.
Is it okay to send that letter with dependents passports????
Sorry if I am asking too much.
Actually when u are not in India, it is very hard to manage from outside.

Last edited:

Son7515

Star Member
Apr 19, 2021
Okay. Thanks for the info.
So when u filled the web form on the vfs website, you filled it separately for all applicants & also paid separately for each one?????
And you got AWB number separately for all envelopes. Is that what you are saying????
And one thing more, the letter that I received from IRCC, only includes the name of the primary applicant & doesn't have dependents name.
Is it okay to send that letter with dependents passports????
Sorry if I am asking too much.
Actually when u are not in India, it is very hard to manage from outside.
Talking about india vfs..
Yes .. 3 webforms.. 3 payments.. 3 awbs
3 sets of documents.
Include the same letter in all 3 sets. Not a problem. Application number is what matters int tht letter.
Pay special attention to the photograph dimensions. People had their passports return unstamped cause the photo wasnt right. Measure with a ruler.
Items in the package must include the requirements in the ircc letter (photos, ppr letter, eye color n height document and passport) + vfs requirements (2 forms)