+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

vam0307

Dec 5, 2019
Yes, my spouse.
1. Got pre-arrival email on 3rd Aug
2. PPR email on 5Aug
3. Passport along with other documents sent to VFS Delhi on 12 Aug reached on 16th
4. Got tracking number on 17th Aug

I m waiting for passport back with visa and COPR. Anyone in the same timeline planning to do first landing In Oct. please let me know they can come together and will have a great help.
I am in the same boat. I will DM you.

vam0307

Dec 5, 2019
Hello all, just a generic question. How long it will take for the process to complete once passport reaches IRCC office? (I mean for IRCC to stamp Visa and send it back).

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
May i know what is counterfoil? Mine is Spousal sponsorship (PR).

it means file is approved, passport got stamped. all the required information has been updated in the system.

In vey simple terms , the sticker that they post on the passport got created either posted to your passport :)

Good Luck everyone.

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
hello everyone,
I just received the passport request for my parents file which was received by IRCC in June 2019.
So I have one question regarding the 2-way courier service, if anyone in the same boat can please help.
So when I am trying to submit request for courier service at vfs global website, it only allowing 1 passport per submission form.
I mean confused because my parents file is a family class sponsorship file & it consists of 3 applicants, how will I submit their forms separately??????
Whereas IRCC has asked to send a single package!!!
So how will I do that if I submit the forms separately????
And will I have to pay the vfs fees individually for all applicants????
I don't know what to do!!!!!! as myself living in canada & my parents are their in India.
Please if anyone can answer.

InterstellarImmigrant

Star Member
May 11, 2021
hello everyone,
I just received the passport request for my parents file which was received by IRCC in June 2019.
So I have one question regarding the 2-way courier service, if anyone in the same boat can please help.
So when I am trying to submit request for courier service at vfs global website, it only allowing 1 passport per submission form.
I mean confused because my parents file is a family class sponsorship file & it consists of 3 applicants, how will I submit their forms separately??????
Whereas IRCC has asked to send a single package!!!
So how will I do that if I submit the forms separately????
And will I have to pay the vfs fees individually for all applicants????
I don't know what to do!!!!!! as myself living in canada & my parents are their in India.
Please if anyone can answer.
I remember seeing on the VFS website that we need to raise a new passport collection request for each applicant, regardless of the number of applicants in each application.

Jsaini86

Dec 30, 2019
I remember seeing on the VFS website that we need to raise a new passport collection request for each applicant, regardless of the number of applicants in each application.
Can anyone please tell me what's the procedure of 2-way courier service????
How we can submit the form for 3 applicants with the same application number?????
Thank you.

Vandy Gill

Feb 10, 2021
it means file is approved, passport got stamped. all the required information has been updated in the system.

In vey simple terms , the sticker that they post on the passport got created either posted to your passport :)

Good Luck everyone.
Thank you so much. Do they send an email to the applicant or to the agent?