Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Has any one who filled webform on or after 19th July received his/her passport back? If so, how many days did it take from the time status chaged to "Processing at IRCC" to receiving passport in hand.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Guys, I need help filling up the webform for passport submission.

The overall application includes ONE APPLICANT and ONE DEPENDENT (3 year old child).

1. Two separate webforms needs to be filled ? One for Applicant and One for Dependent ? Is this correct ?
2. If point 1 is YES , then what should I answer "Biometrics Enrolled - Yes/No ?". For 3 year child Biometrics is not taken. So do I answer Yes or No ? Confused.

Please help answer these questions. ( @sdCan - please could you comment )

viswesh146

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Guys, I need help filling up the webform for passport submission.

The overall application includes ONE APPLICANT and ONE DEPENDENT (3 year old child).

1. Two separate webforms needs to be filled ? One for Applicant and One for Dependent ? Is this correct ?
2. If point 1 is YES , then what should I answer "Biometrics Enrolled - Yes/No ?". For 3 year child Biometrics is not taken. So do I answer Yes or No ? Confused.

Please help answer these questions. ( @sdCan - please could you comment )
Yes, two webform.
You should answer "NO" for biometrics entrollment for child

Reactions: SKRPrince09

Jobinachu55

Nov 14, 2018
Hi guys my passport collected from my house on 26th july and it deliverd on 30th july.i did'nt get any message or email regarding this.when i track bluedart it showing it delivered in PANCHKULA a city in haryana.. Any one know why this happen??

Reactions: Rajinder1234

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Yes, two webform.
You should answer "NO" for biometrics entrollment for child
Thanks for your response. Could you please answer following regarding consent forms ?

1. For Applicant - In the last page of consent form there are 2 sections ; Applicants willing to provide biometrics & Applicants not willing to.

Biometrics were already provided by the applicant as part of application. So should applicant sign under "Applicants willing to provide " ?

2. For Dependent - Not sure what do with Signature ? Also same question as above. In the last page, what to do ? Biometrics were not originally given because child is only 3 years old.

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
I got my passport yday,, finally.. hope you guys also got.. now need to plan the travel... when are you guys planning to travel.. may be we can share our numbers and connect to share that part?
Hi. How many days did it take for you to receive the passport from the time status changed to 'processing at IRCC'?

harmeet25

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Hi guys my passport collected from my house on 26th july and it deliverd on 30th july.i did'nt get any message or email regarding this.when i track bluedart it showing it delivered in PANCHKULA a city in haryana.. Any one know why this happen??
Same here. Bluedart picked my passport on 26th July. It was delivered on 29th to Bangalore. I have opted for SMS service too but have not received any update till now.