+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hi,

Did anyone receive this email with subject: ADDITIONAL DETAILS REQUESTED?
Does this mean visa is stamped and dispatched?

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021XXXXXXXXX

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hi,

Did anyone receive this email with subject: ADDITIONAL DETAILS REQUESTED?
Does this mean visa is stamped and dispatched?

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2021XXXXXXXXX

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: Please find the tracking 2021XXXXXXXXXXXXX and Awb XXXXXXX for further tracking

No. After this, your application goes to IRCC for processing. You'll get the below email now,

Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 6:58:26 AM

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
No. After this, your application goes to IRCC for processing. You'll get the below email now,

Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 6:58:26 AM
I received this message yesterday.
And today I received new AWB number.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I received this message yesterday.
And today I received new AWB number.
Can u share the email you got with the awb number? I have also not received the return awb yet, passport under process yesterday

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Just check my previous posts above
Can't get you, in your previous posts you shared the email rhat we get after pay for the 2 way courier, I'm talking about the additional requested details email you shared in the previous posts but i have also received that email which doesn't mentioned return awb that you got in the email you received. I asked you because you posted the above reply that you got new awb number after under process at ircc but I'm still waitijg for the return awb

RAGHAVK

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Can't get you, in your previous posts you shared the email rhat we get after pay for the 2 way courier, I'm talking about the additional requested details email you shared in the previous posts but i have also received that email which doesn't mentioned return awb that you got in the email you received. I asked you because you posted the above reply that you got new awb number after under process at ircc but I'm still waitijg for the return awb
I received first AWB on 20-Jul-21 and passport was picked up on 21-Jul-21. With this first AWB I was able to track delivery to VAC, Ahmedabad.
From 25-Jul-21, I started receiving same communication in sms and email that is ordered below. The one I received today(31-Jul-21) is sent only via e-mail and not sms.

25-JUL-21
Dear XXXXX
Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ahmedabad Office, on 7/25/2021 10:01:38 AM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

28-JUL-21 (Two messages)
Dear XXXXX
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Dear XXXXX
Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 7/28/2021 6:57:05 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

30-JUL-21

Dear XXXXX
Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 8:40:49 AM

31-JUL-21
EMAIL SUBJECT: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details
Dear Applicant,
Tracking ID: XXXX
Remarks: Please find the tracking XXXX and Awb XXXXX for further tracking

harmeet25

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Hello everyone,
My timeline is as following.

Passport picked on : 26th July.
Reached VFS Bangalore: 29th July

No update after that. VFS Jalandhar and Chandigarh was nearby us but our passport has been sent to Bangalore. Any other ne in same situation.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
I received first AWB on 20-Jul-21 and passport was picked up on 21-Jul-21. With this first AWB I was able to track delivery to VAC, Ahmedabad.
From 25-Jul-21, I started receiving same communication in sms and email that is ordered below. The one I received today(31-Jul-21) is sent only via e-mail and not sms.

25-JUL-21
Dear XXXXX
Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ahmedabad Office, on 7/25/2021 10:01:38 AM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

28-JUL-21 (Two messages)
Dear XXXXX
Visa application, tracking ID No. XXXXX The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at New Delhi OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center New Delhi OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email.

Dear XXXXX
Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXX has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, New Delhi OC on 7/28/2021 6:57:05 AM and is in transit to the IRCC Office in New Delhi OC for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

30-JUL-21

Dear XXXXX
Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 7/30/2021 8:40:49 AM

31-JUL-21
EMAIL SUBJECT: Vfsglobal - Requested additional details
Dear Applicant,
Tracking ID: XXXX
Remarks: Please find the tracking XXXX and Awb XXXXX for further tracking
Ok, now got it, but I'm still waiting for that email that you received today containing new awb number. I hope they will send it soon