+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

tamilguy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
i sent mine on july 13th for family class. got an update on july 23rd in CIC website that application is approved. but they havent sent the courier yet. anybody facing similar issue.
I'm in the same boat Livit.. GC key updated on 23rd july and the counterfoil is generated. waiting for the passport to get dispatched

Vandy Gill

Feb 10, 2021
Mine was picked up yesterday and today it shows delivered but instead of delhi the delivered location shows as Ahmadabad. Anyone have any idea about this?
Mine was delivered to Ahmedabad too, But today i received an email with tracking id and showing that it has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2021/07/27 for processing. I didn't understand this ???

Vandy Gill

Feb 10, 2021
Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the Canada Visa Application Centre, Ahmedabad Office, on 7/25/2021 10:15:50 AM for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Regards,

VFS Global
I received this same email, i didn't understand this? Is this means they are sending our passport back or to Canada high commission?

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
It means, passport sent to IRCC for visa stamping.
VFS is just to collect the passport, further they send to IRCC for stamping.

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Mine was delivered to Ahmedabad too, But today i received an email with tracking id and showing that it has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2021/07/27 for processing. I didn't understand this ???
When your passport was picked up ? Mine delivered to Ahmedabad as well . Ni update since then .

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
They are not updating the tracking of sent passports, i haven't received any update since 23rd july, still in transit to ircc office

Gurpreet Gautam

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
I'm in the same boat Livit.. GC key updated on 23rd july and the counterfoil is generated. waiting for the passport to get dispatched
We r the three guys here who r waiting for passport to get dispatched by vfs delhi
There is one thing everyone who is submitting their passport went to different vfs not to delhi vfs
May be delhi vfs is affected by some sort
Don’t know just assuming

Reactions: tamilguy and livit

himanshu1485

Jun 27, 2012
I got the passport request Letter on March 19, 2021 and sent my passport after a few days but it was returned to me without the visa stamp (reason incorrect photo size) around may, 2021. I filled out the webform on July19, 2021 for re-submitting the passport as we were told and got the confirmation (reference no - email as well. Do I need to refill this webform again?

I sent the proper Address they requested but am still waiting for my payment link so I can proceed with my two-way courier service.

please help me.
Hi, my daughter passport also return because of incorrect photo spec on 4th may 2021. I filled the webform 20th july and sent the passport. if you are not get the payment link...better to fill webform again

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Your application, tracking ID No. xXXXXXXX. has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI on 2021/07/28 and is in transit to the IRCC Office in NEW DELHI for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India
I received same status message today