+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

kaur519

Jul 19, 2021
I got the passport request Letter on March 19, 2021 and sent my passport after a few days but it was returned to me without the visa stamp (reason incorrect photo size) around may, 2021. I filled out the webform on July19, 2021 for re-submitting the passport as we were told and got the confirmation (reference no - email as well. Do I need to refill this webform again?

I sent the proper Address they requested but am still waiting for my payment link so I can proceed with my two-way courier service.

please help me.

kaur519

Jul 19, 2021
I got the passport request Letter on March 19, 2021 and sent my passport after a few days but it was returned to me without the visa stamp (reason incorrect photo size) around may, 2021. I filled out the webform on July19, 2021 for re-submitting the passport as we were told and got the confirmation (reference no - email as well. Do I need to refill this webform again?

I sent the proper Address they requested but am still waiting for my payment link so I can proceed with my two-way courier service.

please help me.
Please suggest something.

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
I want the passport to be delivered to my wife who is in another state.
Is tht possible?
Can i enter her address in the courier and sms consent form and fill the vfs form allowing her to collect it? Will they deliver it to her?
Ie pick up from one state n return to another state

That seems tricky, you should check with VFS for that , send email to passport submission email, may be they can help you.

But in general terms it suppose to be delivered to the address whichever you enter on the VFS consent form and SMS consent from.

Better to check with VFS.

Reactions: Son7515

pradeepadm2017

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Are you able to track it?
Yes. it shows below msg:

tracking ID No. ************* is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2021/07/27 for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India