Aug 30, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2020
Mine passport also delivered to Bangalore with blue dart and received personal amith and after that no update.
was that today? if yes then seems like we are on the same boat. what was the origin?
Yes. I received the update today. My application was forwarded from VFS office in Jalandhar

Alpa007

Star Member
Jul 16, 2021
I think VFS playing with patience of people. I don’t why they are not opening our courier. It more than 48 hours. Our courier are not open we pay them premium fee. And first they send randomly our package to different locations. Seriously unprofessional service by VFS

Reactions: M K

Gurpreet Gautam

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
I think VFS playing with patience of people. I don’t why they are not opening our courier. It more than 48 hours. Our courier are not open we pay them premium fee. And first they send randomly our package to different locations. Seriously unprofessional service by VFS
Guys my passport went on 10 july
Today happens to be 18 days
Still waiting for dispatch

richi93

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
My passport went under process at IRCC new delhi on 23rd July 21.

Earlier my passport got returned unstamped due to incorrect photo size after 45 days.

Any ideas how many days would it take now?

gill harpreet

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018

Earlier my passport got returned unstamped due to incorrect photo size after 45 days.

Omg …. Thats crazy … your passport was under process for 45 days ??

M K

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021

My passport was picked up on 21th july and delivered to jalandhar on 26th july. I didnt received any update from them.

I got my ppr on March 12th,2021 and it was also returned without stamping due to same reason(incorrect photo size. It was more than 45 days then.

Now again i am worried. No email from vfs.