+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Two Way courier services VFS New Delhi - India

zeus1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hi, need to submit passport. There are these two in the VFS consent form. Which one do I need to fill? My application on GCKey shows biometrics number and expiry date. Those who've already submitted passports please guide. Thank you very much and stay safe!

Applicants wishing to provide biometrics
I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff.

Name: _________________________________________
Signature: _________________________________________
Date: ________________________________

Applicants NOT wishing to provide biometrics
I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my biometric enrolment. I have made this choice of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. I understand that this may result in the refusal of my application without further communication from IRCC.

zeus1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Another question, after PPR request, I just noticed there's a place to upload the copy of passport in the GCKey. I am submitting the passport for physical stamping to NDVO, do I still need to upload the digital copy of the passport? Did anyone come across it? Thank you!

krishnat

Jul 4, 2013
Another question, after PPR request, I just noticed there's a place to upload the copy of passport in the GCKey. I am submitting the passport for physical stamping to NDVO, do I still need to upload the digital copy of the passport? Did anyone come across it? Thank you!
you don't need, it is for the people from countries where they don't require visa to enter Canada

manavmudgal

Sep 9, 2017
Hi, need to submit passport. There are these two in the VFS consent form. Which one do I need to fill? My application on GCKey shows biometrics number and expiry date. Those who've already submitted passports please guide. Thank you very much and stay safe!

I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment in accordance with the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff.

I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and have decided NOT to provide my biometric enrolment. I have made this choice of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. I understand that this may result in the refusal of my application without further communication from IRCC.

First one as you have enrolled for biometrics.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019

I chose the second one but I haven't got my passport back.. just read manav mudgal's comment.. now i am worried.. anyone else who signed on second option?

@rrss13 @NSidhuD

NSidhuD

Mar 8, 2021
I chose the second one but I haven't got my passport back.. just read manav mudgal's comment.. now i am worried.. anyone else who signed on second option?

@rrss13 @NSidhuD
We had discussed that leave it all blank .. some have filled the first one even if had already given ..they got stamped passport ..really don't know anything about 2nd category
. Btr to leave it alone .. rest those who have got back mentioning no can judge btr .. but you may get call if sth they need to ask n all .. they won't affect your file ..

Reactions: WantToImmigrate